Chapter 4

•Akari's POV•
"Stop... Stop... Stop," I Felt Someone Flicking My Head,
"Wake Up,"
I Heard A Nonchalant Voice Say To Me, I Slow Lifted My Head Up Only To See Zero And The Teacher, But No One Else.
"Oh God, Did I Sleep?"
I Looked Back At Zero And He Just Nodded,
"Your In Detention, But You've Slept Though Most Of It, We've Got 5 Minutes Left,"
I Smirked And Sat Up Properly, Flicking My Sliver Hair Back.
"You Were Having A Nightmare,"
I Froze.
"Did You Hear Anything I Said?"
I Say With Any Confidence I Could Find.
"Just Watch Your Back,"
I Nodded And Looked At His Eyes, They Say So Much, Hurt, Loneliness, But I Still See A Glint Of Hope.
"You Free To Go Kiryu, Shono,"
I Smile At The Teacher And Walk Back Out To My Dorm, But There's A Heard Of Fangirls In The Way.
"What's Going On?" I Asked Anyone Who Would Answer,
"The Night Class Is Coming!" A Random Girl Shouted. I Decided To Climb Up A Tree To Get A Better Look, The First Boy Came Out, He Had Dark Brown Hair and Reddish Brown Eyes, All The Girls Screamed Out The Name 'Kaname'. But I Saw Someone Else, A Girl, Yuki! I Smiled, She Must Have Herself A Boyfriend, I Noticed Other Boys Walk Out Of The Gate As Well, But One Blonde Ran To My Side Of The Gate, Escaping Everyone's Sight But Mine, I Jumped Down From The Tree And Followed Him. It Soon Got Dark And I Could Barely See, I've Lost Him. Why Would He Come Here Then Disappear, I Was Standing In The Middle Of A Bridge Until I Heard...
"Your Blood Is Hypnotising..."