{two}

okayyyyy so i hit 200 reads and it has only been idk like 3 days like you guys rock. i dont even know how many of you actually care about this book but hey it just lets me get all this out there.happy reading ~em (p.s i know the main character is named after me lol)

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

//🎸//Lukes POV//🎸//

"Hello" i said again as i just stared into their eyes. "You look like you have seem a ghost, my goodness. Well when your ready to talk i'm Luke, i'm in a band and we kinda suck. But seeing that you two are here i guess you already knew that".

The girl with the blue eyes shook her head and finally managed to squeak out a few words.

"Hey Luke i'm Kalina and this is my best friend Emily", she says while pointing to the lovely girl still frozen in awe. "She's a little shy don't mind her".

"Well hello there Kalina it is a pleasure to meet you, and you too Emily", i smiled as i looked at both of them. "Why are you guys still here the show was over like 2 hours ago", i said while still keeping my eyes locked with Emily.

"Some girls slashed are tires. Lol. It was a weird situation but our phones are dead so yeah," Kalina says.

I shook my head. How could anyone do this to another person. It gets very cold at night and they might not even have a place to stay.

"Well why don't you come back to the bus and charge your phones", i say while smiling at both of them.

"Sure, that would be nice", Emily said with shakiness in her voice.

Her voice was so pure and soft. I put my hand out as a gesture to help her down from the car and she slowly reaches out placing her hand in mine. Ice cold. Her hands so smooth, yet cold to the touch. As she stepped down our eyes met and we just paused. I let go of her hand once she had gotten down.

"Good?"

"Yup, thank you", she smiles as she looks towards Kalina.

"Follow me this way ladies", I say as I chuckle. I begin to bring them back to the bus. Oh my it must be a mess. Quickly i jolted out my phone and texted the boys..

Hey , need you to clean up. Like right now. Be there is five, i really don't want to screw anything up

- Luke

I looked back and smiled at them both. For some reason Emily just caught my eye. The way she smiled or talked. Even though i only heard about 5 words escape he beautiful lips. Most of all I defiantly love the fact she isn't crazy around me. Reserved and polite like it was the only thing she knew how to be. I looked up and there was the tour bus.
I opened the door and looked in making sure it was all clean. Wow Ash, Mikey, and Cal did a nice job cleaning this place up.

"Ladies first", i say as i open the door further. They walk in and i step in immediately following. "Welcome to casa de 5sos, for now", i smile. God i hope this night goes well. No one has taken a girl on this bus. Well the fact of having a girl be on the bus was basically inexistent . I mean i had my mom on the bus last year, but this was different and i liked it.

//🌿//Emily's POV//🌿//

I am so stupid. Why can't i just act normal around him. He is so tall and his sparkly blue eyes. Oh my Emily just stop yourself it would never happen.

"So how do you like it", Luke says.

Have courage, just speak.

"It's amazing for such a small space", i smile as i look to the ground.

"Well follow me back here meet the rest of the boys", he says.

Me and Kalina follow Luke to the back of the bus. Past a Kitchen and small eating area and 6 bunks lined against 2 walls. We finally get past the door that separates the two spaces and we were soon face to face with the remainder of 5sos.

"Well you probably know them..", Luke exclaims as his finger draws a circle around the 3 in the air. ".. but they don't know you. This is Kalina everyone and this is Emily."

Me and Kalina both wave as we sit ourselves down on the couch opposite the 3 boys and Luke sits down next to me. We all make small talk for about 30 minutes when finally ashton says..

"Hey, Kalina want to go grab a bite in the kitchen i know you mentioned that you were hungry."

"Sure", Kalina says with joy while she stands up.

I knew Ashton was her favorite and she must be bursting with emotions right now. Then quickly I turned my eyes back to Calum and Mikey who both seem tired.

"We are going to bed", they say in unison as the get up. Before I knew it, it was just me and Luke.

"So", he says quietly.

Hearing his voice that i could tell longed for someone to talk to made me feel different inside. I suddenly just broke, I couldn't prevent myself from saying the stuff that was going to pour out of me.

"Luke, thank you. Thank you for being there when no one else was. I-I know that you weren't physically there in the room the night i tried to end my life, but your music was. Your music saved me. The things you guys wrote shook me up inside and made me feel hope for the first time in what felt like forever. Thank you Luke", I say as I just look at him.

Luke suddenly pulls me into a hug. After awhile he pulls me close and has me sit right up against his side.

"Hey it's getting late. Why don't you and Kalina sleep in the extra bunks we have", he says.

"Sure, that would be great"

"Now what should we watch?", he states while he grabs the remote to the Tv that was neatly put in the wall of the rear of the bus.

"I know!", i say. "We can watch Titanic."

"I have never seen that before so good choice", he smiles as he starts the movie.

<later>

//🎸//Luke's POV//🎸//

"Wow that movie was so sad", i say while whipping a tear from my eye before Emily saw. "We should probably head to bed".

Then I picked her hand up just like i did before. We walked about 5 feet and reached the bunks.

"This one is mine", i whisper while pointing to the one on the top left. "You can use this one", i said while pointing to the one across from it.

She nods politely and take her shoes off and places them next to the others. Then i help her climb up to the top. Wow it must be hard for a girl that short. She must be like 5.3 because it felt like i was towering over her. Once she slid under the covers and i got into my bunk we look across the way to each other.

"Thank you so much," she says. "It means a lot. Oh and the Titanic don't think i didn't hear you sniffle Mr.", she whispers while smirking. Then she puts her hand on the curtain that closes the bunk, "Goodnight Luke".

That was the last I saw of her that night.

"Goodnight Emily", I whisper and i draw my curtain shut.

I can't believe she knows I was crying. I was supposed to act tougher in front of a girl like that to impress her, but whoops the soft sided inner white boy of me shined through. The one thing i learned from Titanic is that i shouldn't let go of things that mattered to me. Thats why i am not giving Emily up. It took one night to fall instantly in love with a girl i had just met. The obstacle i face now is a way to keep her with me. I couldn't let that perfect girl slip away. I felt like screaming, my emotions have just been torn apart and i feel a part of myself i haven't felt before. You. Only you were the one i wanted Emily, but i know that wasn't going to be easy.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

I hope you liked it omg . Love you ~Em