{thirteen}

well not much to say but i'm putting together an outfit list for you guys lol. Hope you enjoy~Em

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

"Emily get up!",Luke shouted while jumping onto my bed.

"Luke what the hell i still have 15 minutes to sleep, why are you already ready?",I question while burying my head back into my pillow.

After a while of silence i began to grow suspicious of what Luke was up to. I tilted my head and opened my eyes only to find Luke laying right next to me with his eyes wide open.

"Excuse me, i am trying to fulfill a great night of sleep."

"Well i really wanted to go get coffee Em, i wanted you to come."

"Ugh, alright", i say smiling to him.

"I knew you would want to", Luke says as we both sit up.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned a bit. I got up out of bed as Luke just sat there.

"So today we are going to start our day of with some coffee and then we will enjoy looking around the city", he says. I nodded my head to everything he had said. He made time out of his day to be with me.

He continued, "Then it's off the the stadium again to rehearse and perform our last show in America."

"Luke i need to get changed. Do you mind like leaving the room or closing your eyes?"

Luke quickly put both hands over his eyes. I removed my shirt and slipped on a graphic skeleton tank and after removed my pyjama pants putting on shorts. Luke being like he is hadn't removed his hands from his eyes the whole time. I walked over to him after i made sure everything on my outfit was okay and pulled his hands away from his eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead as he got up.

"You can go ahead, i just need to slip on the white Doc Martens that were left sitting next to my suitcase."

"Okay i'll tell Charlotte you will be in early to get your hair an makeup done," Luke says leaving my room.

I slipped on the shoes and walked through the kitchen of the hotel room finding Ashton and Calum.

"Hey guys," i exclaim as i grabbed an apple.

"You guys going out to get coffee?", Ash asks.

"Yeah do you want us to bring some back for you?"

I bit into my apple waiting for a response and Ash and Cal shook their heads yes.

"Just regular coffee for us both.. Oh and Mikey he's just in the bathroom but i bet he would love some too," Cal says as i walked out the door to Charlotte's room.

Luke was in there having a conversation with her as I walked in. She signaled me to sit down as she began starightening my hair.

I kept eating my apple and luke leaned onto the counter just watching me get my hair done. I felt really awkward just sitting there so i started a conversation on the first thing that came to mind.

"So how's the weather outside today?"

Luke just laughed and got up walking to the window. He opened it and you could hear the screams of many girls. He stuck his finger in his mouth taking it out quickly and putting it to the air outside.

"Quite windy i must say."

"Well then i'll give you the fedora to wear", Charlotte says picking up another piece of my hair.

I finished the apple and threw it right into the garbage.

"OH BALLIN", i scream.

"You are such a nerd", Luke chuckles.