{thirty-one}

I still feel awkward about last chapter

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

After breakfast Luke said he had to go run some errands and go to the studio afterwards so i decided to take a shower and head over to Kalina's hotel. I texted her seeing if it was okay before even hopping in the shower and she quickly responded saying yes and that she will text Becca and Charlotte too.

Washing off my body felt so great after last night. I felt gross and i smelt so bad. I don't even know how Luke put up with me this morning. After getting out of the shower i put on a MTV shirt, shorts, and my white converse.

I didn't feel like doing anything special with my hair, so i just sprayed some sea salt spray in and after just put on a coat of mascara.

"Kalina pick up", i say after dialing her phone number.

Moments later her voice rang in my ears. "Hey Em! What's up?"

"Oh i'm leaving now, but do you want me to bring anything?"

"Nope! See you soon!"

She hangs up the phone and i slip it into my back pocket. Today was the day that i just wanted to walk around. My body ached all over, but i still felt like it was appropriate considering the weather was so nice.

It took a while, but i was sitting on the couch in Kalina's hotel room in no time.

She coughs loudly trying to hide a laugh.

"What?", I question furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nice hickeys, and that limp you got going on is my new favorite thing about you."

"Really, i am seriously limping."

"How hard did Luke bang you last night because at this rate you will be on the floor in pain."

I laugh, "it was actually great if you wanted to know."

"Thanks for the information."

"No problemo", i say drinking a sip out of my water bottle. "How long are you staying in this hotel?"

"i think i have to go home soon, i can't just keep living like this."

"Same here, i don't want to leave Luke in Australia, but i need to pick up my shit before my parents throw it out. No matter what though i have to find a place to live."

Two people burst though Kalina's door laughing. "Hey guys!", Charlotte and Becca say in unison sitting themselves on the couch. "What you guys talking about?"

"Well where to live, because in no time we will both be homeless", Kalina says.

"If i had a house here in Sydney it would make such a difference in my expenses at school," Charlotte sighs. "Plus i would be here with Mikey."

"Yeah i'm leaving this weekend to go back home. i don't know what me and Cal are going to do."

"Guys hold up", i say thinking.

"What is it?", Kalina asks.

"Let's all rent a place here. We could all live together and split the expenses up."

"That's not a bad idea", Becca states smiling wide at the thought.

"But where would we even find a place like this?", Charlotte asks unsure of this plan i just thought up in my head.

"Oh please it is a great idea, Kalina where's your laptop and look up places in Sydney that are for rent."

She gets up and leaves the room.