{thirty-three}

Wow the response from me coming back is incredible. To be honest i lack the motivation to keep this going sometimes because it is a lot of work. because it is coming to an end soon, get this to 15k reads however you can for a sequel. Thanks so much. All the love -E

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

//🌿//Emily's POV//🌿//

"Um, sure", i say hesitantly, shuffling around the chair.

"Don't be alarmed, but please lay down while i go an retrieve a couple machines", she says bolting out of the room.

A million things rushed through my head. Not only was i unsure of what was going on in my body, the doctor was too. You could hear people whispering frantically outside the room. The nerves that just seemed to build never ended. I panicked, leaping off the chair and running out of the room.

"Miss Williams!", screamed the lady at the front desk. "The doctor feels it is critical for you to stay here and finish the examination."

I break down sobbing in the middle of the waiting room. Becca immediately jumped to my side, reassuring me that everything was fine. Of course it wasn't, nothing was.

"Just go back Em", she says with a soothing voice. "I'll go back with you, don't worry."

Just then i was lifted off the ground and was making my way back to the room with Becca.
Upon arrival i was greeted by this nurse, the doctor and these monitors by their side.

"Miss just sit right over there. We will only take a few moments and it will be done", spoke the nurse. "..and you Miss Williams. Please lay back for us."

I did as she told and just went with it. "If you don't mind me asking, what test are you doing?"

The nurse sighs, "I need you to lift your shift to expose your stomach."

I did as i was told and then asked the same question again.

"We are doing an ultrasound", Doctor Montgomery finally says as she starts the machine.

I jolt back up and put my shirt back down. "Is this some kind of joke", i scream in frustration. "You must know! You have my medical records. I Emily Williams am unable to have children. Period. The End."

"You must just relax", the nurse says laying me back down.

"No i am not going to relax. How dare you!"

"Em..", Becca chimes in. "Just do it."

I pull my shirt back up as they quickly put some cold gel onto my stomach. "This isn't possible", i whisper. The nurse scans my stomach area and points to something on the monitor. Doctor Montgomery nods and looks toward me.

"Congrats.. It looks like you had one remaining egg in your ovaries and it decided to get fertilized. Not only that but the egg split creating not only one but two babies."

Stunned with awe i begin to cry again. I'm eighteen, having not one but two children with a boy i am not married to, he is on tour almost three fourths of a year, and as much as i want to be happy about it i can't because i don't want this kind of responsibility right now. Yet i know this is my only chance to have kids. So not having these kids is not an option. What would Luke think? How would he react? How would the boys react?

Becca jumps up and hugs me,"Emily, i am deeply so overjoyed for you right now. I'll be by your side this entire time. Kalina will be by your side when she comes back out here. Danny will be by your side once you tell him. Most importantly Luke will be by your side and help you through everything you can imagine."