{twenty-one}

WHAT 4k READS ILY GUYS~Em

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

//🌿//Emily's POV//🌿//

"No Luke it's okay i really am not in the mood."

"Oh come on Em just loosen up, like we can enjoy this together. I'll let you have the first puff", He pouts.

"It's really fine okay, i don't feel like it."

"Emily", he says nudging my arm like i had to because his friends we watching.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I told you that Luke, i honestly don't want any."

He pulls me over to the side to talk to me in private.

"What the hell Emily!"

"What Luke i'm not a pothead and i don't intend to be."

"Well i'm not either, but this may be a deal breaker for our music."

"A deal breaker, you have to be kidding me," i scoff. "If they assume you take pot or want you too every time they work with you what will become of you.. That's right a pothead. Then you go off using other drugs and it get worse."

"Seriously, i thought you would be more supportive of my career and the choices i make."

"Supportive, really?", i ssay whilst rolling my eyes. "I will support you through any of the career choices you make but this.." i continue grabbing the joint and throwing it to the ground, "is not what i support."

"God,why are you being so fucking annoying."

"Me?"

"Yeah you. It's one god damn thing Emily. It won't kill you."

"Whatever i'll see you when you get home", i say trying to walk away.

Luke grabs my arm before i even take another step.

"You know what , just go."

I walk over to Ashton and tell him i'm leaving and i will see him tomorrow. I hop in the car and tell him to drop me off a Luke's. I looked out the back window and see Luke hoping into a cab that was behind our car. I was dreading the moment i saw him again, knowing he was angry with me. I was angry with him. Even if i hadn't told him my past he shouldn't have tried that hard to get me to smoke.

The car reaches Luke's house and i ran inside the house saying hi to Liz as i walked past the kitchen. I entered Luke's room slipping off my dress and putting on one of his t-shirts and pairs of sweatpants. Moments later he barged in the room.

"Do you know how fucking pissed i am right now!", he screamed.

"Your drunk Luke, please don't yell."

"I am not drunk and i can do whatever the hell i want to!"

"Please i don't want to fight about this, okay."

"Don't want to fight about this huh? You don't understand how much my relationship with highly known writers could have been improved if you just took to god damn joint!"

He took a step towards me and raised his hand like he was about to swing and hit me.

"Mate what the fuck are you doing?", Michael says stepping in front of me receiving the full blow of Luke's hit. "Emily you need to get out of here."

The fact that Luke just hit his band mate over this, intending for it to hit me made me furious. Knowing that the drinks he had would cause him to forget everything he had did i pulled out my phone and handed it to Michael.