Music Video Jealousy-Calum

You'd been cast in One Direction new music video, and you invited your boyfriend Calum along since you were nervous. Once there you got your hair and make-up done and the wardrobe team got you dressed. The director gave you some notes and then you realised you'd be playing Niall's love interest. You went to the set and did the scene and you had to do it a few times. You glanced at Calum and saw him scowling; you shrugged it off and did your job. Once finished you changed back into your less designer, more comfy clothes. You thanked the guys and then went to meet Calum. Calum instantly grabbed you and dragged you outside "if he ever touches you like that again I'll kill him" Calum pouted. "Are you jealous?" you perked a brow giggling "of course I am, he had his damn bass player hands all over you, the only bass player hands that should be on your are mine" he replied. You just chuckled and kissed him "well you're a better bass player, you're more attractive, and you're the one who has me, so shouldn't he be jealous?" you questioned. Calum smirked "damn right he should be jealous" he said snaking his arms around you "sorry I got jealous, I just don't want anyone else touching you, you're my girl and I love you" he said softly. You smiled "I love you too" you went up on tiptoes and kissed him.