Don't Hurt My Girl-Calum

You were dating Calum, and got on great with his band mates. They had become your best friends, you would joke around a lot but sometimes it seemed like the guys forgot you were a girl and were sensitive. You and Michael were playing video games and Michael being the competitive person he is knocked you off your seat so he could win. He jumped up and cheered as you sat on the floor, you had landed on your leg pretty bad. Tears fought to stream from your eyes but you quickly got up and ran into the bathroom and sat on the floor and cried. Through the door you could hear muffled yelling.
"What the fuck man.... Ever do that....I'll kill you"
"Sorry man... such a girl!"
"Shut the fuck up Michael...."
"Man I'm sorry.... I'll apologise....sake"
Then you heard a knock on the door "babe let me in" you heard Calum say. You shuffled along the floor and unlocked the door and Calum came inside. He sat down next to you and cuddled you "I'm sorry Michael's a dick" "that's okay" you sniffled. "He said he will apologise once you stop crying" Calum said pulling you closer to him "sometimes he's just too competitive" Calum said. "You're telling me" you giggled a little "I'm going to get a huge bruise" you whined. Calum rubbed your leg "if he ever does it again I've told him I'll kill him" he said. You giggled "well thanks" you smiled "I love you" he said "I love you too" you said kissing him. "Can we go to bed and cuddle?" you asked "sure" Calum smiled picking you up and carrying you to bed.