~Puppy Eyes Are Fun~ Tamaki x Reader (Part 1)

A/N: PLAY THE THEME SONG BEFORE YOU READ! IT'LL MAKE IT LIKE A REAL EPISODE! LEAVE A COMMENT ON IF I SHOULD DO THIS OR LEAVE IT!!!! ANYWAYS ENJOY THE STORY! (Why all caps, i'll never know...)

~Monday, January 12th: 6:00 a.m~

~FIRST PERSON~

I woke up today to a really loud alarm, and I was SUUUPER pissed off. I wake up in a pissy mode when I don't get my full rest. I growled and got up from my bed, still lazy as a mug. When I got in the shower, I almost fell asleep! I was rudely interrupted with my mom shouting at me, constantly telling me to get ready to go to school. I was going to a new school to make a new reputation. Before I went to Ouran, I was expelled due to...something(MWAHAHA I'm not telling for that story is for another day. I'm sooo evil).

"Hurry up (name)! The limo is already parked downstairs,"my mom screamed from my closed door. I hurried as fast as my human legs can take me downstairs and into the limo.

~8:00 am~

"Everyone, I would like you to meet our newest student (full name). She will be joining us for the rest of the semester. Please, have a seat next to...Tamaki,"my teacher said, pointing near the empty desk near Tamaki.

"Hello princess (name). My name is Tamaki. Tamaki Suoh. You look rather cute today,"he said to me in those beautiful purple eyes. I blushes when he said that, and he noticed.

"It appears you're falling for me already,"he said.

"Well who wouldn't with those eyes,"I mumbled under my breath. He looked confused, I mean, it's not like he heard what I said.

"(name)? Tamaki? How would you solve for x in this situation,"the teacher said.

He saw us slacking off. I wanted to answer the question, but I couldn't. Until this tall man with black hair answered for him.

"You would have to use substitution, sir,"the man said.

Tamaki thanked the man, and as soon as he did, it was time for our next class.

"I hope you learned your lesson, Suoh and (last name),"our teacher said before dismissing us.

I then asked,"Why did you get me in trouble like that?!!" He didn't respond, which made me pissed. I looked at him with my (eye color) eyes and we stared at each other for a long time. He wouldn't answer my question, but instead minded his own business, as if the whole ordeal didn't even happen.

"You're gonna answer my question Tamaki! WHY DID YOU GET ME IN TROUBLE!!! ANSWER ME NOW SUOH!! I'M NOT PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME OF YOURS,"I shouted. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and looked at what I just caused (which was a big scene).

"Jeez, so loud (name). You almost made my eardrums bleed. I'll tell you why later. But for now, why don't you just stick with me,"he then answered my question. I looked into his purple eyes. Dammit! Why, why me?

"Ugh, fine,"I said. We then walked to class together. side by side.

~3:30 pm~

All the ladies were talking about this abandoned music room somewhere in this school. I went to go check it out, only later to find out that Tamaki and that tall dude from before were also there.

"Welcome,"I hear them all say.

I shut the door taking a deep breath, then opened up the door once more. I then walked in the room, only to find that there were more boys in there. There was this little kawaii guy and his bodyguard, and twins.

Well isn't this my lucky day... I thought to myself.

"Hey (nickname)-chan! My name is Honey! This guy behind me's name is Mori,"Honey said.

"We're the Hitachiin twins,"the twins said in unison.

"I'm Kyoya. We met in class today,"he said, pulling up his glasses.

"And I'm-,"Tamaki said, before I interrupted him saying,"Yea yea, I know who YOU are Tamaki."

I was amazed of how big the room is. I got lost in awe and forgot that I was in a room...full of people....that I don't even know (except for Tamaki and half of Kyoya). I bumped into Tamaki, almost falling but he picked me up and we stared into each others eyes once again. He knew that I couldn't resist those eyes.

"You should be more careful (name). After all, we wouldn't want our newest member of the host club having an injury on her first day,"he chuckled. I certainly wasn't laughing. I was actually quite pissed. Why would I want to work for people that I don't even know, on my first day of school?? Like whaat??!

"First of all, what the hell?! You can't just meet me one minute, and then make me work for you the next?!! Some people don't work like tha-,"I tried to explain, but was intertupted when I did too many hand gestures and decided to break a 100 million yen vase.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me,"I groaned.

Tamaki smirked,"Well now I guess you HAVE to work for us, in order to pay off your 100 million yen debt."

He whispered in my ear,"Then, I'll have your heart."

============================

~The End~

I hope you enjoyed! This is my first x reader anything so yea.. Go easy on me pwease!

Well anyways, this is XxRawr_KittyxX (AKA Beatrix), signing off!! Buh-bye, ;3!!