~Hikaru, Meet Hikaru!~ Twins OHSHC + Twins BroCon x Reader

A/N: MEOW-COME KITTENS TO TODAY'S ONE-SHOT! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND DON'T BE SHY TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO!! SEE Y'ALL AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!

~Monday, April 11th, 2016: 3:05 pm~

~FIRST POV~

Y'know, having a bunch of brothers can be exhausting. But, having a bunch of hot brothers can be frustrating. Frustrating because you know that you can't date them otherwise that would feel a little weird and awkward. DAMMIT!! WHY MEE!!

I was walking home from school with a couple of romantic interests at the school since I can't like my own brothers. The Ouran Host Club Boys + Girl. I personally like the twins, but don't tell Tamaki. He thinks I'm interested in him and I don't want that to go away if I say that I like the twins just a bit more than Tamaki. He would be devastated and would grow mushrooms in my closet. I like my closet and I don't want anyone growing mushrooms in it, so I will not tell him that.

I used my keys to enter the condo and, only one brother was missing from the bunch, the pop star of the family, Fuuto. When I shouted,"I'm home!", Tsubaki, the silver-haired twin came running from the stairs and gave me a bear hug in front of everyone.

He twirled me around and then put me back to the ground. Tsubaki then asked,"Where were you (Y/N)? Azusa and I were worried sick about you."

I blushed and said,"I was helping,"I pointed to the guys and girl behind me,"them with cleaning up their Host Club before they went home."

Azusa walked up the stairs and smiled. When he finally made his way towards the rest of us, Tsubaki put his arm around his twin brother, then Azusa spoke,"Glad to see that you made it home safely (Y/N)."

Smiling, I responded,"Aw, thanks. Is dinner ready?"

They said in unison,"Yeah, come downstairs."

I heard the OHSHC twins gasp at what just went down. Unison speech was their thing and their thing alone. There was only one pair of doppelgangers that ruled them all in their minds and that was them.

Before I went downstairs to join the rest of my brothers, the OHSHC twins stopped me by putting each of their hands on my shoulders and reeling me by their side to whisper something in my ear,"It's either us or them (Y/N), your choice."

Tough question. Well not really, since they're my brothers. I couldn't be in intimate relationships even if I still had those feelings for them in the first place. So it was obvious that I would choose Hikaru and Kaoru, but they weren't too sure. They wanted to see if I did have feelings for them that I shouldn't. While I appreciate them being jealous, they should at least be smart. But that's asking too much I guess. I'll play along with the illusion that I like my brothers in a way I shouldn't until they can't take it. I'm soo evil~

~3:15 pm~

The OHSHC boys made themselves comfortable on my couch while my second eldest brother, Ukyo, prepared dinner for all of us. I told him that the Host Club will be staying for dinner and then they'll leave. We were having curry and white rice. Nothing too fancy like he usually does, but oh well, I wouldn't want to bother him now.

"Oh hey, sweetheart,"Hikaru, the 4th eldest son of my family of boys said. He dressed like a man instead of his usual woman attire.

I smiled at him,"Hey Hikaru."

Ouran's Hikaru looked up from his DS and said,"Yes?"

"Not you,"I rolled my eyes and then said,"I was talking about my brother Hikaru. Highly confusing, but I'll just call him Bro, okay?"