~In Loving Memory Of...~ (TWD) Hikaru x Reader

A/N: MEOW-COME KITTENS TO TODAY'S ONE-SHOT! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND DON'T BE SHY TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO!! SEE Y'ALL AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!

~October 13th, 2012: 3:49 PM~

~SECOND POV~

"It takes a lot of guts to end someone's life,"Hikaru says to you as you both walk together on the empty streets. What you give to hear something. Anything even remotely close to what things used to be before dead people roamed the alleyways.

You chuckled, amused at the thought. Not a few minutes ago, the two of you were fending for your own against a small herd of those undead things. You with your knife and Hikaru with his gun. There were more of you. But, in the heat of the moment, some didn't make it.

Honey was bitten.

So was Takashi.

Tamaki. Bitten and was put down.

Kyoya died the same way.

Hikaru was the one who ended his own twin brother's life before he could turn by putting a bullet in between his eyes.

Haruhi. Man, that was a tough one for the two of you. She was scratched and she knew that was going to die. So she ended her own life by staying at the infected Ouran Academy. Although you were on the verge of tears, you kept strong as used her sacrifice as a means to escape the building without losing anyone else.

Hikaru wiped the tears off your face not too long ago and now you both are just trying to survive. But first thing's first: you need to find food, water, and shelter. And fast. It was almost 4 in the evening and the daylight was running out faster and faster.

After you laughed, you said,"Or leaving someone you cared for for dead."

"Guess you're right (Y/N)."

You thought you saw something in the distance. Something that looked like a good place to hold up for the night. It looked like a pharmacy. When you squinted at it, the sign above the place made it all clear.

"Hikaru,"you pointed at the store ahead and said,"Up ahead. There's a pharmacy. Maybe there are medical supplies still left in there. And food. And water."

When Hikaru caught sight of it, he said,"Well let's not get our hopes too high. How secure is it?"

"Guess we'll see when we get there huh?" You teased him.

He rolled his eyes and you guys made your way to see how guarded the pharmacy was. There were no walls surrounding the perimeter. The doors looked like they could be easily broken down, especially by hungry walkers.

Hikaru sighed,"What did I tell you (Y/N)?"

"You asked me first of all,"you corrected him. "And second of all, we don't have to sleep here tonight. But we do need food, water, and meds before we leave. If we find any weapons, then take them. We need all of the useful things that we can if we're gonna survive this apocalypse properly."

"Something tells me that you've had your fair share of Zombie flicks?"

Shrugged, you admitted to watching some and he laughed a little. You rolled your eyes and proceeded to open the doors into the pharmacy.

When it was opened, you both went inside, ready to kill anything that wasn't human anymore. "Check for anything that we might need to survive the night,"you whispered so that only Hikaru could hear you. There's no need for attracting unwanted attention, at least not anymore.

Hikaru nodded his head and went scouting for supplies while you went scouting for lurkers. Your knife never went pack into its pocket as you were on the alert for some action. It was quiet in here. Too quite.