~SpringTrap isn't Scary!~ Takashi x Reader

A/N: PLAY THE THEME SONG BEFORE YOU READ! IT'LL MAKE IT LIKE A REAL EPISODE! LEAVE A COMMENT-AH FUDGE IT Y'ALL KNOW THE REST!! (i hope.... ( ̄ω ̄;) )

~Wednesday, May 13th: 4:30 pm~

~(Y/N)'S POV~

"Come one, come all. To the new Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction of course! Bring a friend to enjoy the fright! You want one lady,"this man said to me. I was walking to my house and all of sudden I heard someone talking about a horror attraction. The man had a bunch of flyers in his hand, so basically: he wasn't making any progress. I didn't want to be rude so I took a flyer and actually read it.

It talked about how the place was determined to make this place more authentic by adding "haunted" heads around the place and scary animatronic. I shook my head and almost threw it in the trash. Until my brilliant mind came up with a plan to get my boyfriend, Takashi, to come with me. I'm sure he would say yes if EVERYONE FROM THE HOST CLUB would come along too.

I take out my phone and texted him about this place and how everyone should come along. I even added in that it could be a business trip for the host club. Now, there's NO way he could say no.

He responded in no time and agreed to come, except he said don't invite the host club. I was squealing like a child when he said don't bring the gang. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the host club. And no, not just because Takashi forces me to come along with him to it everyday. But because my best friend, Haruhi, also dragged me with her when Takashi wasn't there.

I put the flyer in my pocket and knocked on my apartment door. My mom opened it and welcomed me home. I threw my bookbag on one side of the living room and my jacket on the other. I then headed up the stairs knowing that my room would look like a hurricane came in and ruined it.

I creaked the door only to see that my theory was correct. My dog ruined my clean (well at least for 9 hours) room and tore down my poster that I exclusively got from Takashi when the host club went on a trip to the beach. Everyone signed it and Takashi put a heart around his signature, which made it even more special.

I picked up my German Shepard pup, Tickle, and threw him out my room. For I had to clean my room before my mom got upstairs, but I also had to get ready to go to that place with my boyfriend. I was thinking on which one was the right thing to do in this situation. Going to a scary place with my boyfriend or getting my room cleaning my room.

"Fuck it, I'm getting dressed and leaving. I'll clean it when I come home after tonight. And besides, Tickle could have done worse,"I say in my mind. I open up my closet and throw out what I was going to wear for this "special" occasion.

For tonight I had: black leggings, white T-shirt, red vest, and purple Converses. My closet was full of T-shirts that really didn't appeal to me as much. I mean, I'll wear them if nothing in my closet looks good. Besides, Takashi never had a problem with it.

After slipping on and off clothing, I slid down the stairwell and shout goodbye to my mother. Then I headed out the door to meet up with Takashi.

~5:15 pm~

I waited and waited at the entrance of the place for about 15 minutes. Takashi came dressed up in some blue jeans, a white short-sleeved T-shirt, and Nikes.

We greeted each other with a hug.

"How come you were so late?" I asked him.

"Honey was dressing me up. I didn't know what to wear. Sorry babe,"He responded.

responds and hugs me once more. I hug him back and we let go. As we do, we link our arms together as we walk inside this "scary" place.

~6:00 pm~

The place looked haunted. Nobody but a couple of people were there with us. From the yucky green color that everything was surrounded in, to the taken off heads of the animatronics. Yup, this place scared the piss out of me. I tugged onto Takashi's shirt a little bit because I was scared that I actually did piss myself.

We walked, turned a couple of corners and reached a place where there were 2 dark hallways. As we went inside, the place got more darker and darker. The only bit of luck I found was that there was a large arcade machine to the far right. I asked Takashi if he had any money and he shook his head.

Well aren't you prepared for any fucking occasion. You truly are the best boyfriend ever in the history of the universe. I said sarcastically in my mind. I roll my eyes and tug his shirt again for us to exit the place.

We looked into a room that had 2 other arcade machines. My heart sunk as we dreaded towards the exit of the horrid place. The place got more and more creepy with children's drawings as we got closer and closer to the exit. I'm not surprised that Takashi was scared. If he was, then we both would've been outta there faster than you could say "Freddy!". Until something--or someone--caught my attention.

It was an animatronic that looked golden and had holes that exposed his endoskeleton. However, there was something pretty strange. It was that his endoskeleton looked like human body parts. Standing behind him was a man dressed in a security guard suit. He also had his flashlight and a orange badge.

"Excuse me miss and sir,"his perky voice said. He push the bot forwards and to some back room. I let go of Takashi's arm and hid in the office.

After a few moments of silence, I heard a scream. I gasped and went to find Takashi. Luckily, he was outside waiting for me.

"I knew that you were hiding in there somewhere. So what did you investigate in there?" He asked me on the way home.

"I discovered tha-," I stopped and looked behind me. The place was burning down and the flames were coming closer. Me and Takashi ran and ran, but we were too late. We were caught in the flames and were never seen again. Or so I thought....

~Thursday, May 14th: 1:00 am~

I woke up from that nightmare and realized it was 1:00 am. My eyes were tearing up and my body was on fire. I get up, go to the bathroom, wash my face off, and fall right back to sleep...

===========END==========

AHEM SOMEONE POSTED IT TOO EARLY AND I'M NOT SAYING NAMES (Zandria AKA twentyonestrays)!!! OMG IMMA KILL HER!!

Anyways, this is your fellow hostess in training (AKA Beatrix AKA XxRawr_KittyxX), signing off!! Buh-bye, ;3!!