~Kaoru is My Save Haven~ Kaoru x Bullied! Mute! Reader

A/N: PLAY THE THEME SONG BEFORE YOU READ! IT'LL MAKE IT LIKE A REAL EPISODE! LEAVE A COMMENT—AH FUDGE IT Y'ALL KNOW THE REST!! (i hope.... ( ̄ω ̄;) ) 

 A recommendation made by: Lady_Saki01

~Thursday, August 13th: 7:17 am~

~(Y/N)'S POV~

Waking up isn't the best thing to do. Especially if you're trying to sleep in because you stayed up making something special all night just for this one guy. Or perhaps you just don't feel like moving from that comfy spot that took you millions of tries to get and now you don't feel like getting up to do anything. Either way, I don't feel like getting up and being humiliated by people I don't even know.

Ever since that terrible accident, everything's just peachy. Peachy as in, my like sucks. I wish that my dad could be a better driver, and a better motivational speaker. Although, everything in life happens for a reason. I'm just not sure what's the reason behind this?

Anyways, I tossed and turned out of bed, and ended up face-down on the floor with the covers on my back. I groaned and forced my body to turn itself so that I could face the ceiling. For there stood the only thing left of my family. My family and I have had some rough times together. So rough, that my mother who held my unborn (sister or brother you chose), died in the accident. I was lucky enough to escape alive with my dad, but still. I could've been teasing my younger sibling right now if he had gone to driver's ed to actually LEARN SOMETHING DAMMIT!!! From that moment, I told myself that I will never get in a car. So I usually take a bus to school. And because I do that, I'm bullied for it. Goddamn rich people.

And you know the part that sucks the most? I can say shit to them even if I wanted to. I had to keep my mouth shut because that's what saved me from almost dying. I had something in my throat where all my vocals are, so when I was rescued and taken to the hospital, they found the object in question and decided to remove it. And some stupid surgeon went too deep with the cut and made an incision in my vocal chords. So when I woke up, I attempted to speak, only there was no sound. My dad could talk and I could hear him, so I wasn't deaf. I yelled at the top of my lungs, but still no sound. I buried my face in my hands and cried. Not only because I couldn't speak, but because my dad dropped a bomb on me that is still taking off to this day every time I think about it.

"I have some very bad news, (Y/N). Y-your mother. She.... passed... along with your soon-to-be sibling. I'm so sorry to say this. But you're lucky enough to be alive,"He said with his head hung down. However he lifted it up to see my devastated face.

"I have some more news. In regards to saving you, the doctors had to get rid of you voice. So you cannot speak until we get the money for you to get them back. It'll cost about $14,000 in order for you to get them back. Maybe when you're older and you get a job, you could pay  for it on your own?" He continued to speak such nonsense. No-one would pay for a person who can't even speak. Unless that person has some amazing talent that doesn't require the use of speech.

Mere words couldn't describe the fury that I had towards him. No, that's too generous. I WANTED TO CHOKE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HIM FOR DESTROYING OUR FAMILY. My eyes described how I was feeling towards him, as he looked at me to see how I was taking this information. At this point, the room was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. We turned away from each other and didn't speak to one another. I on the other hand, decided to close my eyes and catch some shut eye.

~7:30 am~

My top-half of my body lunged forwards as the bus stopped in front of the gates of my hell. Also known as, Ouran Academy. I got up and grabbed a pole near me and held onto it while the bus slowly stopped at the entrance.