~Tomboys are Weird!~ Hikaru x Tomboy! Reader (Modern Time)

A/N: PLAY THE THEME SONG BEFORE YOU READ! IT'LL MAKE IT LIKE A REAL EPISODE! LEAVE A COMMENT ON IF I SHOULD DO THIS OR LEAVE IT!!!! ANYWAYS ENJOY THE STORY! (Why all caps, i'll never know...)

NEW CODENAME:

ONLINE MULITIPLAYER NAME (O/M/N)

(Btw, you guys were playing SSB for the Wii U)

~Sunday, March 8th: 11:30 a.m~

~HIKARU'S POV~

Me and Kaoru were playing video games with each other that morning. When we clicked on online multiplayer though, we got our asses handed to us. I remember her username as well. It was: (O/M/N). We always thought of a strategy to beat her, but in the end, it was like she could hear us talking about our plan. Basically, she thrashed us everytime. We even tried to look up some plans, but she knew every loop around it. It wasn't even an overstatement to call the girl a genius at gaming. We checked to see what rank this girl is and she was in 1st place for every single category that had to do with online multiplayer things.

"Goddamn! Is this girl a computer or a girl with no real life? Because only a tomboy would spend this much time trying to be the best at everything,"I said.

"She might be, Hikaru. You never know. However, all we do know is that she is the best at this game. Let's just play something else, alright,"Kaoru turned off the game and we went to the computer.

When we went to computer however, we saw the girl's name again. But this time, her name was on the top of the 'Gamer's Kingdom' homepage as 'Gamer Queen of The Year'. There was never a queen of the year, so that could only mean that she is the best gamer in the whole Japan! Me and Kaoru dropped our jaws at that sight and then shut down our computer.

"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!! THERE'S A GIRL GAMER WHO'S TAKEN THE WORLD BY STORM?! THAT'S IT! WHAT'S THE POINT OF GAMING ANYMORE IF SHE'S JUST GONNA TAKE AWAY FROM US!" I raged and headed for the door. Kaoru ran after me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna go see this girl and ask her what the hell is her problem!" I pushed his hand off my shoulder and got my phone. I got on Google and looked up her phone number. I have my ways of finding people....

After I got her phone number, I called her to see if she was able to meet up with me later this evening.

"Um, hello? Is this (O/M/N) I'm speaking to?" I asked in a calm voice, trying my hardest not to scream at the girl.

"Yes. This is she."she said. She had the most cutest voice. So sweet and innocent. It was almost hard to believe that in video games she was so rough and non-friendly.

"Ok good. The name's Hikaru and I would just like to say that I would like to talk to you. In person. So, how about it?"

"(Y/N). And sure, I would love to meet any of my fans. How about this afternoon? At that park on Cherry Road. I have to go meet with some people at 2 for some interview."

"Wait, you have fans? How long have you been a gamer?"

"Only for 4 months. How about you?"

The phone call went on for about 30 more minutes until she realized that it was almost noon. She hung up and I walked towards the door. My fury and anger became lighter and ligther towards her with every step I took.

~12:11 p.m~

When I got there, I saw her in some dark blue jeans, a Mickey Mouse T-shirt, a jean hoodie, and red Converses. She looked amazing. She was sitting down on the bench and our eyes met, from a far away distance, she waved her hand in the air to signal me where she was. She had this big smile on her face. She has the most adorable smile I've ever seen.

I walked over to where she was and we greeted each other. I took my seat next to her and she turned around to get some snacks for the both of us. It was pocky. She opened the box and the wrapping, and handed me one. She put the box back in her pocket.

"Why did you only get one? What? You're not hungry?" I asked.

"No silly. We're playing the pocky game,"She giggled,"I am the queen of gaming, and this so happens to be a game. Truth is though, this is my first time playing this. I think you have to put each of the end into each of our mouths and bite it until eventually it can't get any smaller. In any case, that would lead us to kissing each other. At that point, the game changes into whoever breaks the kiss, loses the game!"

It sounded a lot like she did know how to play. If she was gamer, she would also have to be a master strategist to. Wait, so that would mean, she planned this?! Wow. I didn't even see this one coming. She truly is the Queen of Gaming and Strategy.

I went along with her game and put the strawberry end in my mouth, while she got the naked end and put that in her mouth. We started biting and biting, until we eventually kissed. Like she said, at that point, the name of the game is 'Don't Break the Kiss'. She put her tongue into my mouth and swirled it around my end of the pocky. Our tongues became one in a matter of seconds. We feel onto the bench and I was on top. She blushed and I could feel my face burning up too. I slid my tongue into her mouth and played with her end of the strawberry-flavored stick. I don't even think she planned this far ahead because she was just doing nothing, letting me do everything, and her just enjoying it. Until she finally pushed me off of her, breaking the kiss.

"Ha! Looks like I won (Y/N)." I gloated and pointed at her mouth. She bit it and stopped gloated. She smirked at me as I was in pain.

We both stood up and I finally confessed,"You know (Y/N). Before this, I was gonna come and rage at you for being the best. I let my feelings get the best of me. But, you showed me that even a tomboy can have girly feelings. I guess what I'm trying to say is that.... (Y/N)... I.. like you... a lot."

"I like you too Hikaru. We should play this game more often then? Though, it can't be right now. I've got an interview. See ya later,"She came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. My face became crimson again and her (H/L) (H/C) hair tickled my face as she walked off into the distance. Her hair smelt of fresh cherries. I walked the other direction and went home. Today, I learned that tomboys can have girly feelings. Man! Tomboys ARE weird!!

===========END==========

HAII GUYS!!!! So, um.. lemme just say... I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!! If it makes you feel better, I was being lazy and so I didn't update the story. But now that I understand the importance of other people's needs, I've decided to put my needs second and you guys' first! Now to see how long that lasts....

Anyways, this is XxRawr_KittyxX (AKA Beatrix), signing off!! Buh-bye, ;3!!