Chapter 20: Nami's Demand

*(Chu!)*

"Mmm- Aki-nee." Y/N pouted as she broke away from the kiss. Aki stared down at her and a smile crossed her face.

"It seems your fever has gone down now."  Aki sat upright and dipped a spare towel to give Y/N a half bath. "We need to get you cleaned."

She unbuttoned Y/N's blouse and unclasped her bra.

"Aki-neechan, I can do that myself now." said Y/N when Aki started wiping her body

"It's okay. Didn't you take care of me when I was ill?"

Aki proceeded to give light dabs until her hand changed locations. Y/N gasped and held on to Aki's hand.

"Wah- Aki-nee!"

"It looks like you're still feverish down there."

"You don't have to do that" Y/N sighed as she felt like this would lead to another.. you know what.

"But we need to keep it clean." Aki blinked innocently and Y/N raised a brow at her.

"I don't trust you a bit, Aki-nee." Aki smirked at this and slowly crawled over to Y/N

"Why? Do you perhaps think that we'll be doing.."

*(Whoosh!)*

"This?"

Aki pushed down Y/N on the bed and quickly latched her mouth on the girl's nipple

*(gasp!)*

"A-Aki-nee!""

Aki sucked harder and Y/N can only moan at the contact. The former eventually stopped her actions and went back on working Y/N's privates

"It's okay, Y/N." Aki gently said as she pumped 2 fingers into Y/N. "Just let it all spurt out along with your fever."

Y/N gripped the bedsheets and lightly glared at Aki for her actions.

"You are so- Ah~ Hard-headed, Aki-nee."

Aki only smiled and she fastened her pace until Y/N eventually released

"Mmm. Looks like you're all set up." Aki's eyes glinted as she prepares to straddle Y/N.

However, she heard the door outside click so she quickly jumped out of the bed and buttoned back the chest portion of Y/N's blouse.

"Nami's here." Aki grabbed the fruit plate on the table, just in time for Nami to open the door

"Y/N- Huh?"

Nami blinked her eyes once she saw Aki trying to feed Y/N with the fruits.

"Say Ah~ "

"Hey, lovey-dovey couple." Nami scoffed lightly in disbelief at the scene that welcomed her. "Could you not flirt in front of me?"

Y/N diverted her gaze and Aki wagged the fork she was holding playfully

"Now now isn't a 'couple' a little embarrassing, Nami?"

"Didn't I say lovey-dovey couple? Geez." Nami rolled her eyes and walked towards the two.

"Aki-nee, Y/N will never get a lover if you keep treating her like that."

"Hm? And what's wrong with that?" Aki playfully said and she glanced at Y/N.  " Isn't that right, Y/N?"

"Um.."

Nami looked at the two girls as if they were crazy.

"Of course something is wrong with that."

"Nami?" Y/N was confused when Nami turned and walked towards the door. Nami's words about Kana and her being a good match flashed back on her mind.

"Y/N!"

"Hai?"

"You're coming with me tomorrow for something, okay?" Nami said in a demanding tone as she now stood in the doorway

"For what?"

Y/N and Aki flinched when Nami's voice went louder

"What else do you think? Geez. You are really stupid."

*(Bam!)*

The remaining girls stared at the closed door and they shared looks of confusion

- End of Chapter -