Chapter 9: Our 2nd Kiss

"I'm going to Kana's place tonight, so you don't have to make dinner for me."

Y/N only hummed in response. Her head was slumped on the desk and she had a faraway look as she gazed outside the window

Sumiya stared at her in wonder and Nami raised her brow at the girl's unresponsive mood

"Quit sulking!"

*(BAM!)*

"All right all right!" Y/N raised her hands in surrender after she flinched. Nami kicked her desk with force and Y/N released a sigh at this.

"You're ruining the atmosphere with that gloomy mood." spoke Nami before she turned away from Y/N. Sumiya shot her a look of concern before following Nami's trail

--- Time Skip ----

Classes were over and Y/N placed away her things. The sun was slowly setting and the orange glow reflected on the window pane.

Y/N grabbed her bag and she made her way out of the room. She walked past the tennis court and saw Aki on the distance. The girl was surrounded by the tennis players and they seemed to be engage in chit-chat.

"Aki-neechan." mumbled Y/N and the bathroom scene flashed back on her mind. She gasped and shook her head to rid of the thoughts.

"Geez. Why do I keep thinking about it?" a faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Y/N."

Y/N turned around in surprise and Aki was already standing in front of her.

"Aki-neechan?"

"She's fast. I didn't notice her."

"Y/N." Aki smiled at the girl and they just had a staring contest for a good minute

*(Flash!)*

" You don't have to think about anything. Just enjoy it."

"Trust me. I'll make you feel good."

Y/N's eyes widened as she recalled Aki's words

"NO!"

She dropped her bag and ran away from Aki.

Aki chased after her as she desperately called out her name

" Y/N! Y/N wait!"

Y/N shook her head and ran faster. She turned towards a corner and Aki eventually lost track of her.

"Y/N!" Aki panted and looked left and right. She ran forward and didn't notice Y/N entering a storage room.

Y/N flopped down on the floor and she hugged her knees to her chest.  She can still hear Aki's shouts on the outside and she covered her ears with might.

"Stop. Just stop, Aki-neechan. If you don't avoid me, I might lose control of myself."

"Y/N! Where are you?" Aki frantically searched. "Please talk to me! Y/N!"

*(Thunder sounds)*

The rain poured hard and Nami stared at the outside. She was laying on the floor mat as she waited for Kana to arrive.

"Ah. It started to rain."

"I wonder if Y/N-chan will really be okay." Kana said after she closed the door.

"Why are we talking about Y/N?" asked Nami in a bored tone

"She seemed kinda down." Kana stood in front of Nami and a look of worry crossed her face. "Nami, maybe you should go home?"