When they were having their food, Rakshan started their conversation.

"At last Chimpanzee and Drunken monkey are going to get marry", Rakshan said.

"I think we should build another palace Raku because these two will definitely break everything after getting married. Already Amma said most of the vase in palaces was broken due to this Chimpanzee and Drunken monkey", Aitri said.

"Offo, stop calling her as Chimpanzee. Only I have the right to call her like that. You can her Gorilla, King Kong, Anaconda, etc., except Chimpanzee", Dhruv said looking at Pradhi as if he is suggesting cute names for her.

Everyone bursted out laughing.

"Try to learn from you brothers stupid Drunken Monkey. Giving names like animals to your fiancé, seriously you are so unromantic. Mukilan and Nilan are far better than you. They are calling me as Blueberry and gulabjamun", Pradhi huffed and started eating again.

"Hi", someone said from behind. It was Mrudhula, she came with her daughter to visit the temple.

"Hi", Aitri wished her and took the baby in her arms. "Your husband didn't come with you?", Aarvik questioned her.

"No, he don't believe in God.", Mrudhula said and looked down.

"What are you going to name the baby then?", Chaaya asked excitedly also to divert the topic..

"Well, you guys suggest some names actually. The priest has given us the letters" saying this she gave them Tamil letters.

"What about Akshaya?", Muki said. Everyone said it is old. "How about Siyara?", Dhruv suggested.

"Layanika", Aitri said and baby grabbed her hands tightly.

"I think she loves the name given by Aiyu more", Aathika said.

"Layanika it is.", Mrudhula finalized.

"Don't tell your husband that Aitri gave this name otherwise he won't keep that name.", Rakshan said coldly.

"I am really sorry for Aryan's and Appa's behavior. I don't know what happened in the past and I can't change it too. But I really wish you all talk and solve your misunderstanding.", Mrudhula said.

"Your husband tried to kill Aitri. Do you know that?", Aarvik got up and went near Mrudhula.

"See Mrudhu, you are like a sister to me. I am telling you this, ask your husband to stay away from my family. Otherwise I won't spare him", Aarvik almost warned her. Mrudhula had tears in her eyes.

"Viku just stop scaring her. It is not her fault for god's sake.", Aitri shouted at him and Layanika started crying as if knowing someone is shouting at her mom.

Aarvik took her from Aitri and stopped her cry. She snuggled more to him.

"She loves you both. She never stopped crying in this whole week when Aryan took her in his arms. Maybe you guys really have pure heart. Babies are equal to god. So they can feel the purity", Mrudhula said looking at them. Mrudhula started to leave and everyone kissed baby;s cheeks.

"Mrudhula, why are you in Kodaikanal? You guys should be in your village right?", Rakshan asked her.

"We just came here for the hotel project I was three months pregnant at that time. We will leave next week.", saying this she left.

They all went to their house and Maya bid her goodbye that evening itself saying she don't want to be a hurdle.

The next day everyone went back to their village again. Nilan and Shivani were waiting in Palace with Aaradhya. Already Charumathi and Parvathi did all the rituals to welcome her. Shivani felt blessed to have these kinds of people with her and Aaradhya. She knows that Nilan don't have his mother. It's only his father who he has.

Thiyagu entered the palace after he got to know about what happened.

He came straight to Nilan and slapped him.

"HOW DARE YOU?", Thiyagu uncle slapped him again.

Shivani looked perplexed. She now made up her mind to leave the place immediately.

"Uncle, please forgive him. It is all my fault. I should have not listened to him. I will never enter his life again", saying this she picked Aaradhya and took her bags in hands.

Everyone was just stunned in their respective places seeing this scenario.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER...

KINDLY VOTE WITHOUT FAIL, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. IT IS A KIND REQUEST TO ALL THE SILENT READERS...

FOLLOW  ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

NEXT UPDATE: MONDAY...

YOU CAN FOLLOW ME IN MY INSTA ACCOUNT FOR THE QUOTES I WRITE EVERYDAY AND ALSO I AM PLANNING TO WRITE A PRECAP OF EVERY CHAPTER AND POST IT ON MY INSTA PAGE, SO KINDLY FOLLOW IT. MY INSTAGRAM'S LINK IS IN MY BIO...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...