thirty one.

𝙾𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢, 𝙼𝙳

"Awe my babiessss" Ahren fawned over the two new born twins sitting in their bassinets.

Its been a month since Montana gave birth and everyone was currently at Avery's apartment helping them move their stuff to the new house. Also they wanted to look at the babies.

"What are their names again?" Tawanda asked holding the twin boy.

"Hermes and Harmonia" Moni smiled looking at her babies.

Ahren didnt name them this time because Moni was set on her names. She was a greek mythology whore if you will.

Hermes came out first and was the quickest so of course she had to name him after the fastest god. Harmonia came out screaming basically and the actual goddess was the goddess of harmony and concord so Montana just prayed Harmonia had some sort of singing voice when she got older or her name wouldnt fit at all.

"My Harmy baby" Avery bounced his baby girl while she looked at him with a mug. Harmonia only liked her mom and Ahren, she would mug everyone else.

"She dont like you" Montana reached out for her daughter taking her from Avery. "Well she could like me but you take her from me every chance you get." he rolled his eyes.

Atlas sat on the couch looking at the babies while holding a barbie doll. Rico being the slight homophobe he is, didn't approve, but he knew if he spoke on it Tawanda would beat the shit out of him so he kept quiet.

"Aight I think the truck is loaded up" Sire walked back in the house wiping sweat off his brow.

"Bet, thank yall fa helping us" Avery thanked everyone making them all say you're welcome.

"You know we gotchu bra" Leek said dapping him up before he picked Atlas up and went to leave.

"You leavin so soon best?" Ahren asked him.

"Yea I gotta get him to Myra and pick Lay up from the airport." he said making them nod. Laysia was on the way back from her championship basketball tournament which her team won.

A Duke University coach was there and pffered her a full ride scholarship which of course she accepted but she wouldn't tell anyone until she got back.

"So when are yall going out west bubba?" Sire asked sitting down on the couch where Atlas was sitting.

"Man Waldorf is not that far away, but we gon leave tomorrow morning round 10 since Tana orientation is at 3." Avery replied.

As we all know Montana loves technology, and she was going to go to MIT for school but she didnt want to be far away from her babies. Luckily for her she was offered a paid internship at a top security company.

"Im so proud of you bitch, like you aint even have to go to college sis. Tell them white people move arounddd ok" Ahren congratulated her friend.

All her friends were doing great things, kinda. Once Sire moves with Ahren to Pennsylvania he'll start flipping houses in low income areas to keep them affordable but make them look nicer.

Avery wasn't sure what he was going to do yet, he thought about applying for chef positions at different restaurants but he knew nobody would hire a highschool dropout, so the first thing on his list was to get his GED.