sixteen

Ahren Simone Brown
District Heights, MD

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a warehouse of some sort. I was tied to a chair with my arms behind my back and my feet tied to the chair.

Looking around the room I noticed there are no windows so I didn't know what time it was and its only one door in and out.

Thanking God for making me double jointed in my shoulders, I pulled my arms up to the front and reached in my Dr.Martins for the pocket knife I keep in there.

Pulling the knife out I cut the restraints around my feet and put my arms back behind the chair so I can cut the ziptie.

Hearing footsteps I closed the pocket knofe and tucked it up my long sleeve shirt.

The door opened and Rasheed, Aysia, and an unknown man walked in.

"Awe babe you're up" Rasheed said and I just mugged him and looked him up and down.

"Bitch I told you watch yo back" Aysia said.

"Chile Blaze finna kill you anyway once whatever he need me for is done because now you know to much and are a loose end." I rolled my eyes.

She looked at the unknown dude, who i'm guessing is Blaze since i've never seen his face before, "She's lying right? I only did this to get my man back."

"Yall will see each other in hell" he then shot her in the head.

Yikes.

"Now why am I here?" I asked.

"Well as you know your father and I are competing on the same turf-"

"Aint no competition my daddy been doin this shit way befo yo ass was een thought about. He da best at what he do and das on fuckin soul." my southern accent slipped in and out because I was getting mad.

"Don't cut him off!" Rasheed yelled.

"Aye bruva zip him up when you finish sucking him you gay bitch." (no disrespect to the lgbtq community i love yall!)

"Can we kill her now?" he asked.

"If yall plan on doin that can you at least tell me what the fuck you want."

"Anyway as I was saying, I want all of pg county to be mine and your daddy is in the way."

I busted out laughing like crying laughing.

"You have such little goals. You wanna run Pg while my daddy runs Pg and Moco and has allies in Charles County and Anne Arundel You will never be great like ever."

"Also wassup with you tryna get me and Sada to break up. Fuck was that gon do?"

"I had a plan for that but that stupid bitch failed so I resulted to kidnapping you."

I heard gun fire downstairs and started to smirk.

"Dont fucking move! Watch her." Blaze yelled and left out the room.