two.

Renny
Manning, SC
9:34 am
A Week Later

"Hurry the hell up Simone so we can hit the road and get there without traffic. We was supposed to leave at 8 with yo slow ass." This lady always fucking rushing some damn body.

"Okay Tawanda damn" I mumbled. I put my Nike hoodie on and grabbed my car bag and the last box in my room and headed downstairs.

"This the last of it ma'am?" the mover dude asked me. "Yessir" I said then went to get in my mama truck.

"Now Ahren-" I cut her off. "Ma how many times I gotta tell you it's Renny. You can't be having my government out there in the world like that. They need to know my pimp name and my pimp name only"

She stared at me, "Girl shut the fuck up, shit. Anyway now i'm letting you live with ya sister but remember she 2 years older and finna be 20. Just because you 18 don't mean nothing."

"Mane mama ion give a fuck bout these lil boys. These niggas aint even bout shit. All of em irrelevant to me." I stated truthfully.

When I get to Maryland and start the new school year, boys will be the last thing on my mind. Just track and school because I had so much drama down here and I wasn't een fucking with no niggas. The bitches was mad that they nigga liked me more than them.

Like that aint een my problem. Control yo nigga suh.

"Imma ignore all them cuss words for right now" I forgot this lady was talking to me. "But i'm for real, don't be living with yo sista and become one of these lil fast ass hoes with grown men because me or ya daddy not around."

I rolled my eyes "Ma how many times I gotta say it? I could never be a hoe because the pimp in me will not allow it. It's like oil and water trying to mix together, the shit won't work."

"Yea whatever Ahren"

I aint gon tell this lady no more to stop callin me that.

I don't genuinely have a problem with my name. I just believe in nicknames because when people know ya government they know you for real, and that'll neva be the case.

"I'm finna go to sleep for this ride. Is there anything you have to say right now before I put my headphones in and close my eyes?"

"Hm not that I know of." I got comfortable, faced the window, and leaned my seatback.

I decided to listen to slow music while I sleep so it'll be easier to fall asleep. You can't fall asleep to Love Sosa screaming in ya ear.

I shuffled my music and Pussy Fairy by Jhene Aiko started playing.

I started to doze off when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I know she fucking lying. This a joke i'm just feeling shit.

Then the fat ass hoe next to me gon tap me again. I sat up in my seat quick. "Ma'am I specifically asked before I laid down if you had sum to say. So what do you have to say right now."

"Girl hush hand me my purse" I looked and sawit was infront of me by my feet. "You couldn't reach that?"

"No child what if I swerved then I would've hit something." I looked around. "Tawanda ain't nobody on this dirt road"