seventeen.

ig ill update since i cant find a good book ta read.

Montana Reese Jon
Lanham, MD
2:30pm

"This city's gonna break my heart. This city's gonna love me then leave me alone."

My music played from my speaker while I laid in bed sad as hell. I already lost one dad I cant lose another one.

"Getcho ass up" Avery walked in and plopped on the bed.

"I'm not in the mood, please leave me alone."

"Rico not finna die bra, he to tuff fa dat. Plus he has to much to leave behind I know he fighting."

During his surgery his heart started to have complications and it was only white doctors working on him and I felt as though they would let him die. So I called my mama who works at the hospital and had her ask to scrub in so they could save my uncle. Now he's in a medically induced coma.

"Where were you?" I asked him.

"Clearin my head" he pulled his beanie down a lil further.

"You doin that shit again?"

"No Montana im not cheatin on you. It was one time!"

I rolled my eyes, "One time too many."

"You never gon let that go are you?" he got up and took his jacket off.

"Nigga you cheated on me! If I would've cheated on you then you would've kicked me out your life, maybe even killed me. You lucky I took yo stupid ass the fuck back."

A lil while ago Avery went to a party and cheated and I found out because the girl told me tryna keep me from looking dumb. If she aint tell me I probably would've never fucking known.

"Aight bra whatever."

"Bra???? Okay see yea cause no, goodnight." I turned over and pulled the covers up.

"Its 3:00"

"I said goodnight"

Stupid bitch.

Ahren Simone Brown
Silver Spring, MD
4:30 pm

I have yet to move from my spot on this hard ass hospital couch. I been about 2 days I guess since the incident and I haven't left my dads side. This white muhfuckas think they slick, I know they dont like black people. It's hard to hide racism pooh.

"Ahren please go home and get some sleep." my mom said to me while bouncing a sleeping Jamilla on her lap.

"No mama I need to be here. These doctors dont know what they doin. You seen Auntie Reesh had to come in and help them with daddy surgery." I said referring to Moni mama.

"I know what happened but still-"

"Oh my goodness is he okay?!" an unknown ass lady ran in and started touchin all on my daddy.

"Bitch if you dont move" me and my mama said at the same time.

Its like we twins or sum.