five.

Renny
Bowie, MD
8:45 pm

Now ready for the party I decided to wear a black dress with my white Dior sneakers.

Liked by tanasteppin, sadax_, and hundreds of othersrenny4x_: big pimpincomments disabled

renny4x_: big pimpin
comments disabled

I checked my phone and saw that Moni told me that she was outside. Us girls decided that we would let Moni drive considering she doesn't drink and only smokes, so she wouldn't be too fucked up when we need to go home.

"Hey bitches" I got in the car.

"I like your dress boo" Lay said to me and I smiled.

"Thank you! I like your fit"

She had on simple jeans and t-shirt but it suited her, she doesn't seem like the type to dress up to get attention.

Pulling up to the party it was kinda live. I told Moni part a little bit down the block so if some shit pop off and we gotta dip people won't know what car we arrived in.

Walking in the house I heard Preach by Young Dolph blasting.

I needed a drink to loosen up a little so I dragged Moni and Lay to the kitchen.

"What you want Lay?"

"Um do they have cranberry juice"

I looked at her.

"Girl I know you not just bouta drink cranberry juice"

She chuckled "No I like to mix it with my tequila"

"Oh okay"

Once everyone got situated we started looking around for the guys.

I finally saw Leek fat headass jumping up and down then I noticed Sire leaning up against a wall and a girl was trying to talk to him.

"Don't go over there smacking him now"

"I ain't gon do nun. He don't een look like he wanna be bothered by her."

"Bestieeee!" I hugged Leek

He hugged me and handed me the blunt.

"Here hit this"

"It aint laced right?"

He looked at me like I was dumb.

"Do I look like I lace shit?"

I shrugged and hit the blunt and started vibing.

"You don't see me standing here"

I looked at Sire.

"I mean you looked busy I was gon wait till you was unoccupied sir"

"I was hoping you would save me. I aint wanna talk to her stank breath ass."