Chapter 4

Emma's P.O.V
We got home. Matt walked me to up front door. I said goodbye to Cameron since he was going over to Nash's house.
"Goodbye." He said.
Matt leaned in I felt his arms pull me closer. Cameron honked the car horn.
We both jumped. I gave Matt a kiss on the cheek and unlocked the door. I stepped in and waved goodbye. Matt walked down the steps and into the car. I closed the door and sat on the couch and started to cry. I really missed my parents.
Matt's P.O.V
I walked down the steps and ran into the car.
"Ohhhh. Someone has a crush." Carter screamed.
"I do not!" I screamed back.
"Then why did you try to kiss her?" Aaron screamed.
"Because I like her." I mumbled under my breath.
"Ewww. You like my sister." Cameron screamed.
"Cameron we all like your sister let's face it she's hot." Hayes said.
"You guys are nasty." Cameron said.
"Look I don't mean to be a dick or anything. But are you sure that you should leave her home alone. You know after everything that's happened this week?" Jack J asked.
"Yeah she'll be fine she is big girl she can handle herself." Cameron said.
But I couldn't help thinking about her beautiful face.
Emma's P.O.V
I ran to my bathroom and grabbed the razors I dug through the box and found the sharpest one. I lifted up my sleeve and dragged the razor blade up my arm.
I moaned in the pain of the blade. I ran my arm under the water to stop it from bleeding. I changed into my pyjamas and hopped into bed. I pulled the covers over my head and cried myself to sleep.
-----------------------------------------
Hey sorry for the short chapter just a filler anyways ttyl
-Kaitlyn