🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, an improperly received ball from Makki flies in the blond manager's direction, thankful Kiyoko-San was there to deflect the ball before it hurt the poor girl.

"She's still quick on her feet, huh?" Sara mumbles with a smile evident on her face.

"Gosh, I'm pretty sure that this team is just as chaotic as any other, no matter how "ruthless" they seem." Yua says with a sigh while shaking her head in disappointment.

"The match is about to start." I say as I watch the teams huddle up so they can form their game plans.

The moment both teams are finished, the players get in their starting position and the whistle blows. Only silence was heard until the school's cheer squad made some noise.

"Go, go, go, go, go, Seijoh! Push it, push it, push it, push it, push it, Seijoh!" Echoed off the walls of the gym alongside the sound of batons hitting against each other.

It was Oikawa's turn to serve, and him serving at the start of the game was never a good thing, especially if the team plans to go all out from the start.

"Nice serve!" Kindaichi shouts.

"Shoyu!"

"Tonkotsu!"

"Tantanmen!"

"Why are they shouting out ramen flavors?" Sara asked.

"Maybe they're buying food after this match!" I say with sparkles in my eyes. "Spicy Miso!"

"I might as well say one too." Yua says with a shrug. "Cold Soba!"

"Do you want me to get it over, or miss?!" Oikawa yelled back before the referee blew the whistle, signaling the start of his 8 seconds to serve.

Oikawa wasted no time sending a powerful server over to Karasuno's side of the net, which the captain quickly received. Unfortunately, the ball went back over the net to Kindaichi who tried to do a dump but the ball was saved by Kageyama.

"Wait, Kageyama's the setter, so who will-" I tried to speak but was cut off by my own excitement after seeing Karasuno's libero set the ball. "Yua! Did you see that?!"

"Yeah..." Yua says with an astonished look on her face. "And the play didn't break the rules because the libero was still behind the line... Isn't that interesting?"

We all watch in silence as the ball flies towards Karasuno's ace, giving the male a chance to spike the ball down on the other side of the court, scoring him and his team a point.

"Amazing. Karasuno has gained the first point off of that unexpected set." Sara says.

Now it was Kageyama's turn to serve, only the ball went out of bounds, so now both teams are tied.

"Oh, it's Iwaizumi's turn to serve." Sara says with a grin as she turns to me. "Are trying to see how hard he can spike the ball? I'm sure he can spike more than just a ball if you ask him."

"Sara!" Yua shouted while trying to stop herself from laughing.

"I don't get it." I say with a look of confusion.

"Me either." Aiko states.

"They're too innocent for their own good." Yua mumbles while sweatdropping.

Another whistle blow brings our attention back to the court. "What did we miss?" Sara asked.

"Oh, Karasuno scored again." 

"Aww man, I missed 'Muscle Man's' serve." Sara whined.

"That's what you're concerned about?" Yua asked with an eyebrow raised.