🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽

(Real Quick Note: If you haven't seen Aoba Johsai's OVA, I suggest you watch that first because this chapter contains spoilers from that OVA.)

🌹October 25th🌹

"OI! SARA! Hurry up or we'll be even later!" Yua yelled at the brown-haired female who was quickly locking up her bike.

"Damn it, it's not my fault someone's bike suddenly got a flat tire!" Sara yelled back.

"Sorry..." I said in a depressed tone while looking at the pavement.

"No Kiyomi sweetie, it's not your fault." Yua says before turning back to Sara. "Hurry up!"

"I'm done now." Sara says as she runs towards us.

The three of us quickly ran inside the humongous gym... Well, it is Sendai, so of course, the city gym is huge. Anyway, the three of us ran inside and quickly made our way to Court "A" where the boys will be playing against their next opponent. Wait-

"Hey, you guys? Who are the boys going up against?" I asked as we look for empty seats.

"Karasuno." Sara states.

"Ah."

"Oh. Senpai!" A familiar voice yells a couple of feet away from us.

"Aiko?" Yua questions with a smile as we walk towards the younger female. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh! Um, well today, Kyo-kun is playing in the match, so I promised him I'd be there to watch." Aiko mutters with a blush.

How cute.

"So you came to cheer on your boyfriend." Yua says as the three of us take a seat beside Aiko.

"..."

"That's cute." Sara mumbled while patting Aiko's head.

"Um, if I may ask... Why is it that you guys missed the previous matches from today?" Aiko asked causing the three of us to sweatdrop.

"A flat tire."

"A lost wallet." Sara says.

"A broken alarm clock." Yua adds.

Aiko blinked a couple of times out of disbelief. "That all happened today?"

"Yeah..." The three of us said simultaneously.

"Oh look, they're starting warm-ups." Yua says while pointing down at the court.

The four of us watched as both stretched and calmed their nerves down. Soon enough, a stray ball rolled in the direction of Oikawa and the chocolate-haired male went to go retrieve it, unfortunately, Kageyama also tried to grab the ball and the two ended up fighting for it. That's when Oikawa decided to use a dirty trick by letting go of the volleyball causing Kageyama to fall down.

"Hey, Yua." Sara said in a teasing voice. "Isn't that your boyfriend?"

"I don't know that man-child." Yua said while turning her head away from the scene as I watched my 18-year-old friend laugh over such childish things.

"What the hell?" Sara exclaimed as I immediately turned my attention to the 2nd years.

It seems that Yahaba purposely threw a ball in one of Karasuno's manager's direction to catch her attention.

"Why does his face look like that?" Yua asked with a disgusted look as we watched Yahaba run towards the blond manager.

"Why can't he just flirt with one of the female managers they already have?" Sara questioned.