🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰

Finally, it's Friday. Which means that there are only 2 weeks until the training camp in Tokyo. Which also means Oikawa's birthday is coming up... I feel like I'm forgetting something.  

"Kiyomi, pay attention!" Yua yelled. 

The loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I saw a volleyball fly across the net over to my direction. I quickly readied myself to receive the ball when I was pushed out the way. 

"One Touch!" Kimi shouted as she saved the ball.

Sara jumped up from the bench and before shouting "Time out!"

"Kiyomi-Senpai are you okay?" Aiko asked while she pulled me back onto my feet.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I dusted my clothes off. "Oh yeah, Aiko I've been meaning to ask you something."

Aiko gave me a confused look before replying. "Sure, what do you want to ask?"

"Has Kyotani called you?"

Right, when I asked her Aiko's face turned bright red and she became a stuttering mess.

"Ehhhh?! Look Kiyomi embarrassed Mini Kiyomi!" Yua exclaimed.

"N-no i-i-it's um not l-like t-th-that I-" Akio tried to talk until a hand was placed over her mouth.

"Sorry about that she just gets a little shy when the topic is about Kyotani." Hana said.

Hana Sasaki is one of the 2nd years, and she is an amazing asset to the team because of her being one of the team's tallest players she is our most cherished middle-blocker. Hana is also the team's motherly figure, she makes sure none of the players steps out of line. Surprisingly she can hand both Yua and Kimi which makes her a perfect captain for next year.

Aiko Yamamoto is one of the 1st years who made it on the team. Aiko is the team's one and only Pinch Server and she actually does an amazing job. At first, she was pretty nervous about it but after she met a certain hothead her plays got even better, but what really shocked me is when Kyotani came and asked me for Aiko's phone number. Sure I gave it to him after we made a deal, but it was surprising to see Kyotani taking an interest in anyone, especially a girl!

Those two are such a cute couple, they should go on a date... A date... Date... "Oh my goodness I have a date!" I shouted causing everyone to turn their attention to me.

"What are you talking about?" Yua asked me.

"Earlier this week I told Iwaizumi I would go to the movies with him." I said while I crouched.

"What's so bad about that?" Sara questioned.

"N-nothing" I lied through my teeth.

Yua and Sara gave me a look like the words that came out of my mouth weren't believable enough, they probably weren't but still...

"Hey, you guys let's start cleaning up. We're 5 minutes over anyways." Sara said.

Soon the gym was spotless, there wasn't a single thing out of place. 

"Hey Kimi, I need to talk to you before you leave." Yua stated.

"What for?" Kimi questioned while crossing her arms.

"You know why." Yua said with an intimidating glare. "I'm sure you don't want everyone else to hear about this either."

"Fine" Kimi said before walking out of the gym.

"Sara, can you walk Kiyomi home?" Yua asked.

"Yeah" Sara replied.

After that, I was left stunned by what just happened and I had so many questions but I decided to not question anything right now.

𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 (𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒖 𝒙 𝑶𝑪)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें