🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽

My legs take me further and further away from the boys' gym, at this point I didn't even know where I was until I bumped against a soft shoulder.  

"S-sorry" I muttered out while trying to hold back my sobs. 

"Kiyomi, what happened?!"

That voice... I looked up to see Yua with a shocked and worried expression on her face.

"Y-Yua" 

Tears began streaming down my already damp face. 

"K-Kiyomi-senpai are you okay"

I looked behind Yua to see that my whole volleyball team was here. They must have been running laps. Damnit, even Sara is here.

"A-ah, it's nothing Akio. Sorry to worry you, but I'll be heading home early today." I say before walking off.

"I'm coming with you," Yua said as she followed behind me. "Sara, you're in charge." 

And with that, Yua and I left school. We were about halfway to my house when Yua finally decide to talk

"What happened," Yua asked, no she said it in a more demanding tone.

I sighed and began to explain everything that happened. Starting with the note that Yuki gave me, to what happened in the gym. 

Once I finished talking Yua gave me a blank stare. "I'll kill them." Were the only words she said.

It was especially scary since she had no expression but still...

"Yua, that isn't necessary."

"Huh?"

"After seeing that, I think it's time for me to move on."

"Kiyomi-"

"Yua... I've been avoiding the truth since we were young, but now my eyes...are open."

"Don't just-"

"This is something for the best."

🌹1 Week Later🌹

Dear Diary,

It's been a week...

A week since the incident and a week since I've talked to Iwaizumi. Mainly because he has a girlfriend now. 

Yep, that's right. Iwaizumi and Yuki have gotten back together from what I've heard. So right now it's best that I stay out of the picture. I don't want to ruin their relationship, especially if being with her makes Iwaizumi happy.

I was never that close to Yuki, but if I distance myself from Iwaizumi then there should be no issues. Everyone will be happy.

Love Kiyomi

🌹🌹🌹

I drop my pen and stand up from the desk while stretching. I need to finish packing since I have to get on the bus in a couple of hours. Now you might be questioning what I'm packing for...

Our Training Camp in Tokyo of course!

Finally, 3 weeks have passed and the girls' volleyball club is going to Tokyo, but the downside is that the boys' volleyball club is coming as well. At least we won't be on the same bus.

I continued to fold my clothes and place them into my duffle bag. That's when my phone started ringing. I look at my phone to see that Oikawa was call. That's strange, he doesn't call me that often. I answer my phone with a hello and Oikawa begins to talk his head off, then I noticed that it wasn't Oikawa talking it was Yua.