🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰

WARNING⚠ : THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN TRIGGERING SCENES 

⚠ (I will make sure to warn you when the scene starts and ends)⚠

As the match began I saw a shorter than average orange-haired boy. He was very messy in his plays but I think this was his first time on the court which means he is most likely one of Karasuno's 1st years.

 I giggle a bit as I watched the boy knock into the referee chair causing him and the referee to fall over. Nearing the end of the first set I noticed a big change in the aura Karasuno was giving out. At first, they seemed nervous about going against our boys' volleyball team but now I can only see determination coming from them. Knowing full well that Kageyama is very smart when it comes to volleyball I'm guessing he already found out that Yahaba isn't the team's official setter. 

At the end of the first set, I was a little surprised that Karasuno only had 13 points but I was honestly a little happy that they even got that far. Most teams that go against us don't even make it past 10 points. 

The second set began and I look toward Sara seeing how she was quiet once the game started and as I turned toward her I noticed she was acting strange. She looked nervous maybe even distressed. Taking note of this I decided to snap Sara out of her thoughts by giving her a soft poke on her stomach. Sara flinched at the sudden touch and snapped her head in my direction with a confused look spread across her face.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked. "Is something wrong?" At this point, I was utterly shocked. Why would she be asking me if something is wrong? My face showed signs of sympathy, and Sara must have noticed this as she quickly looked back at the match. Her actions were making me even more worried as to why she was acting this way. 

"Sara I should be asking you if something is wrong." I said softly. "Do you not want to watch the match anymore?" I asked causing Sara to look down at her lap with her eyes overshadowed.

"It's not that I don't want to watch the match. It's that I would feel guilty if I ran away again." Sara says as she continues to avoid eye contact. "They probably hate me already, so if they see me now how would they react?"

At that moment the referee blew his whistle. I quickly take a glance back at the court to see the score for the second set.

"Karasuno won the second set 22-25... I'm impressed." Sara says leaning back in her seat with her arms crossed. 

"Sara what did you mean you ran away?" I asked out of curiosity. "And why would they hate you?" 

Sara showed no emotions on her face as she kept her mouth closed.

"Sara..." 

"It's nothing okay just drop it." She says as she continues to watch the match.

"But Sara-" 

"Kiyomi just drop it!" Sara shouted as she turned and looked in my direction.

Suddenly I felt eyes on us I looked back at the court to see most of the volleyball players staring at us in silence. 

"Sara... Is that you?" A feminine voice said breaking the silence.

Sara's eyes wandered away from me to a female with blue hair and glasses before she turned to look at a grey-haired boy with a small mole under his eye.

"Sara-san." The boy said with a look of disbelief on his face.

Sara suddenly stood up with tears filling her eyes as she darted out of the gym. I stood up to go chase after her but before I leave I stood still thinking about what Sara had said to me beforehand. 

'Kiyomi just drop it!'

My eyes went dark as I thought that the whole situation happened because I couldn't mind my business. I turn toward the volleyball teams as I give them a 90° bow.

"Sorry for the disturbance, it won't happen again." I say before rushing out of the gym to look for Sara.

I search everywhere I thought Sara would have gone before deciding that she probably went home. I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time. Seeing that it was around 6:30 I thought that the practice match was over and started to walk home.

As I walked home I looked up at the dark sky feeling the cool breeze hit my face. I look down from the sky and stare a the road straight ahead of me as I noticed one of the street lights flickering. The closer I walked to the light, the more it flickered until I was directly underneath the flickering light, that's when that entire street went completely dark. All of the street lights ahead of me were too dark to see and the ones behind me were nowhere in sight.

The whole scene gave out an eerie vibe. I started to walk once again but this time with every step I took I heard another pair of footsteps not too far behind me. I felt very uncomfortable with the whole situation and decided to hurry up. I quickened my pace as I made my way down the street. I sigh happily as the footsteps behind me faded in the distance.

WARNING⚠: TRIGGERING SCENES AHEAD

I started to slow down as I neared my house. All of a sudden a hand clamped around my mouth causing me to let out a muffled yelp. I begin to claw at the hand hoping that this will loosen its grip. Instead of going as planned the person's grip only tighten as I felt hot air come closer to my ear.

"Hey ⁓ You look like a cutie who wants to have fun⁓⁓ How about it just you and me⁓⁓ Don't worry I'll go easy on you⁓" The person says.

Judging by the voice it was a man who was older than me and judging by the smell this man is drunk.

I let out another small yelp as the man began to lower his head down to my neck and started placing small kisses before his other hand slid up to my waist. Tears begin to form in the corner of my eyes as the man's hand started to slid under my shirt.

Suddenly the man released me from his hold as I fell to the ground with tears streaming down my face. I turn to look back at the man wondering what happened to him as I saw the man on the ground with a bloody nose. 

⚠IT IS SAFE TO READ NOW

My eyes trailed up to see Iwaizumi breathing heavily with his fist balled up. Iwaizumi looked toward me and began to relax his fist as he kneeled down in front of me and pulled me face up to look him straight in the eye.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest. At this moment no words needed to be said. We both knew that now wasn't the best time to talk. Instead, we both just stayed in that position. 

'Thankfully he was there to help me...'