🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰

Beginne am Anfang

"As I was saying, the description Kiyomi gave me last year matched up perfectly with Trevor. Even if Kiyomi herself doesn't remember telling me, the words she used to describe the boy all lead me to Trevor." Yua explains. "Though, I don't have Trevor's exact words for confirmation, the day Trevor dropped off Kiyomi at my house after her and Iwaizumi's date... By the way dude." She says and turned to Iwaizumi. "If you're going to take your crush out on a date, make sure your ex-girlfriend isn't there. Anyways, that day Trevor brought Kiyomi back and Kiyomi told me that Trevor was Yuki's date. Knowing Yuki, she wouldn't just pick out any boy to go on a date with on a whim. That's not like her."

"Knowing Yuki?" Iwaizumi questioned.

"That's not like her?" Sara asked.

"That is a story for another time." Yua states.

"So, from everything you just told us, I'm guessing that while Yuki and Iwaizumi were dating, Yuki and this so-called Trevor were also dating, right?" Oikawa asked.

"Yeah." Yua nods her head. " And while Trevor and Yuki were dating... Kimi and Trevor were dating, or they at least had a fling."

"I see..."

"So what now?" Iwaizumi asked as he got up from the ground.

That's when Sara scoffed. "Now we get revenge." She said with a smirk.

"Wait do you mean by revenge?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Follow me, losers." Sara says before opening the rooftop door and walking away.

"Who is she calling a loser?" Yua grumbled while following behind. 

Soon enough, the rest of us followed until we arrived at Sara's classroom. Sara quickly walked inside the room before forcibly dragging Trevor out of the classroom.

"Hey Sara, what are you doing?" Trevor asked.

"I need you to confirm something for me." Sara says as she drags Trevor to my class.  

The six of use walk inside the classroom filled with chatting students. Sara and Trevor walked to the front of the classroom and Sara quickly snatched the pregnancy papers out of Oikawa's hands. 

"Hey!" Oikawa whined.

"Trevor, you know both Kimi and Yuki, right?" Sara says loud enough for the entire class to hear, which meant she also had Kimi's and Yuki's attention.

"Huh? Yeah." Trevor answered. 

"Trevor... I know you're not dumb. If you were, then we wouldn't be in the same class, so drop the act for a minute and talk to me seriously."

Trevor sighed. "Fine. What do you want?"

"I want the truth." Sara states.

"Oi!" Kimi yells. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"We're settling our differences, we're also fixing our broken relationships. Is there something wrong with that?" Yua asked.

"Yeah! My name is being mentioned!" Kimi says.

"Kimi, don't worry." Sara says with a smile." I'm sure you'll love this surprise. Now, Trevor. How long have you know Yuki?"

"Since our 2nd year." Trevor replied with a calm expression. 

"Is that so? Then how long have you know Kimi?"

"Since our 2nd year."

"Ok... Trevor, how many girlfriends did you have in your 2nd year?"

"One." Trevor replied with a still straight expression.

"How many flings did you have?"

"One."

"Mind telling us who you dated and who you had a fling with?"

"I believe that would be giving away the identities of those who are not on the stands. For that, I exercise my right to remain silent." Trevor states.

"When did he get smart?" Yua whispered.

"Trevor, do you recognize these documents, ignore the name on the top?"

"Yes. These are the pregnancy test papers from a girl I got pregnant in my 2nd year."

"Really now? Trevor, do you mind telling us how many females you hung out with in your 2nd year?"

"Not many. There wasn't too much time to hang out with friends since we were always studying." Trevor says.

"Trevor, without giving away the identities of the people, could you tell us if the two girls you dated and had a fling with last year, are in this classroom right now?"

"Ah... I see what you did. Using my own trick against me, huh?" Trevor says while dragging his fingers back through his bangs. "Well played. Fine, I'll tell you. Those two females are in this classroom."

"One last question Trevor... These pregnancy papers, do they belong to the same girl you had a fling with last year?"

"Yep. They sure do." Trevor stated with a smirk. "If that was all, can I leave? I have a bit of work to catch up on."

"Sure. Thanks for your cooperation." Sara says with a bow.

"Anytime." Trevor says, patting Sara's head before walking out of the classroom.

Sara stands up straight and smirks while staring directly at Kimi and Yuki. "Well, now that we have all the facts, why don't we review?"