She was definitely surprised to find two young boys – kids – standing there and holding a rifle.

"Who are y–" But Kamille was cut off when she heard a groan from behind the boys. It sounded like Alicia.

"Stay here," she told the two kids, knowing she could figure out who they were later, before limping past them with her knife in hand.

Worried she'd find Alicia in a terrible state, she looked around through the smoke and debris until her gaze settled upon the Clark girl; she was swinging a broken propellor around to stop the oncoming infected from approaching them. Their crash had clearly got the attention of a lot of them.

"Alicia!" Kamille shouted, before joining her side and taking out an infected woman who came too close for their liking.

"You're okay!" Alicia said breathlessly, relief flooding her expression. She pulled Kamille backwards, away from the infected.

"You can't stay out here," Kamille said, looking around at the crashed helicopter and surrounding debris. "We have to get the others and get out of here."

"I know, I know," she agreed breathlessly, nodding her head as she looked around.

Kamille noticed the blood splattered across her face and clothing, but what caught her attention the most were her bloody hands.

"Alicia...," she breathed out, grabbing her free hand and raising it. There was a giant cut in the middle, barely noticeable under all the blood. Kamille couldn't tell if it was hers or not. "We have to clean this or it'll get infected."

Alicia pulled her hand away and gripped the propeller in her hand, raising it in defence as another infected stumbled towards them.

"Not right now, Kam," she got out before taking a deep breath and swinging. Thankfully, it was the last infected near them, but both girls could make some more out in the distance, drawn in by the crash.

"Alicia, Kamille," Morgan called, and both of them turned around to see him jogging towards them. He looked between them. "You okay?"

They nodded as Kamille looked over his shoulder to thankfully see John up and moving, too. It looked like he was helping June and Al out with something.

"We can't stay here," Alicia told him. "They'll be on top of us in no time."

"I know," Morgan agreed, looking ahead.

"How far to the truck stop?" Alicia asked him, and Kamille grew concerned as she saw Alicia taking deep breaths.

"I don't know," Morgan said truthfully. "We're maybe ten, fifteen miles out from the touchdown site."

Alicia licked her lips and followed his gaze. "We're not gonna make it in time."

"No, we will make it," Morgan assured her.

Before either of them could say anything, Morgan's radio went off as Logan's voice came through the static.

"Morgan, where are you?"

"Logan?" Morgan replied through it.

"What happened to–"