"No guns, no wasted ammo, I like it." Morgan nodded in agreement.

"It's settled then," Kamille said. "Who's gonna distract them?"

Al nudged Morgan. "Keep me company?"

As Morgan nodded, about to move, Kamille realised Al had left her to work with Alicia and was about to protest, but Al cut her off with a supportive smile.

"You guys got this," she said encouragingly with a nod, before leaving with Morgan and causing a ruckus by the gate.

Rolling her eyes, Kamille joined Alicia in hiding away from the infected. The two of them watched Morgan and Al lead the infected in the house, occasionally taking out any that got too close. When it was clear, they quietly sneaked across the grass and to the scratched-up shed doors.

"Jason?" Alicia whispered as she tried to get into the shed, but it was difficult.

Kamille glanced over her shoulder, seeing that the infected were still distracted.

"I think they've barricaded the doors," Alicia said worriedly, before knocking on them. "Guys? It's Alicia and Kamille!"

They could hear movement inside, but the doors weren't opening. Kamille moved to the window and tried to put her eyes to the glass, hoping to make out the inside, but something hit the glass making her jump back with surprise.

"You okay?" Alicia asked with concern, hand wavering over Kamille's arm as if uncertain she was allowed to touch her, before her eyes followed Kamille's. "Shit..."

There was an infected man snarling at the window, trying to break his way through the glass.

"We were too late," Kamille realised aloud. "One of them must have been... they must have been bitten."

Looking to Alicia, Kamille saw her staring wide-eyed at the window.

"Alicia, we can't stay here, we've got to go," Kamille said, earning her attention.

Alicia pursed her lips, looking back at the shed. "We promised them."

Kamille shook her head regretfully. "Alicia..."

"We promised them," she repeated, before suddenly slamming her weapon against the glass window, attempting to break it.

Kamille widened her eyes with surprise, looking over her shoulder to see some of the infected that were going into the house turning around. The noise attracted their attention and they were beginning to come back.

"Alicia!" Kamille whisper-shouted, tugging her back, but the younger girl shook her off and hit the window again, creating an even bigger crack. "Alicia, stop it!"

"We promised them!" she repeated, looking to Kamille with guilt-ridden eyes.

Kamille didn't understand, and she didn't get chance to question it as Alicia slammed the window a final time, managing to smash it into little pieces. The snarling infected man inside reached out his hands, grabbing for Alicia, but she simply stabbed him in the head with ease and let him slump to the ground.

Kamille watched as she climbed through the window, panicking internally as she glanced over her shoulder to see they had attracted a lot of attention.

"Fuck," she cursed, knowing she couldn't leave Alicia to it, so followed her through the window.

The smell was overwhelming – a bloody metallic scent lingering in the air. Kamille stood beside Alicia and realised why the brunette had stopped and was simply staring. Another body was on the floor – a man, laying there with his stomach ripped open and his insides trailing out of him in a bloody mess. He was biting at the air, having turned, but couldn't move because of the state he was in. The radio beside him made Kamille believe he was Jason, which meant that it was Taylor who must have been bitten and turned.