|>Starting line<|

----------------------
"What more they want from me mama?"
-Drake
---------------------
*continuing from last chapter*

You both sitting down on your bed. What in the hell are you going to do? You can't have a child, get married and still have a stable acting career? Man oh man oh man. It's only 7:34am and god your so tired!

"We could just postpone the wedding, until the child's born" Thomas hugs you tightly. You look over to the windows, the city lights flicker in the distance, your right in the heart of LA. You have the most beautiful city view.

You look at Thomas. Did he just say 'until it's born'??

"What do you mean born?" You frown

"Well, I'm pretty sure the only way a child is born is coming out of-"

You cut him off,

"I know. I just don't know" you give him an aggregated stare, "no need to be smart" you whisper under your breathe

"Wait!? Do you even want to KEEP the baby?" He let's go of you, sort of retracting from your presence.

"Yes-I do- well- can we just-" you stutter..

All Thomas does is move further away, stares out of the window for a while. Until he speaks up again,

"I thought you'd be happy" he continues to stare, not making eye contact once.

"I am.." The words trail off, and you both know you didn't really mean it. Are you really ready for a child. What the hell are you gonna do.. Yay life. And now Thomas is getting up and grabbing his leather jacket.

"Wha- where the hell are you going?" Your getting very short. It's not like you DONT fight with Thomas, but when you do, it's seriously bad. He walks away every time, like he can't handle staring at you for another second, which is very insulting. But oh well, he can go off and do whatever he wants. You really couldn't care less.

"I'm going outside. Could do with some fresh air" he says the last sentence with an extreme level of hate. Uh he's so cruel.

You don't answer. You know exactly what to do. You grab your phone and unlock it, go into your contacts and press call on Dylan O'Fatface's name...

Ring one

Ring two

Ring three

Ring four

"LARISSA!!" He screams. Oh god you've missed him.

"Dylan, I need to talk to you, seriously, about something" you lower your tone.

"Oh okay. Sounds a lil' serious. What is it?" He asks

"I'm pregnant"

+++++

So once you'd called Dylan, he'd insisted on seeing you. INSISTED. You'd both agreed that you would meet at around 10:30pm. Thomas still hasnt come back inside, it's been 35 minutes since he closed to the door. I guess sometimes it all gets a little too much.
+++++

Author: I'm so sorry I just had to end it there because it was just sitting there like.. WHAT TO WRITE NEXT? So I have a proposal for both you and me.. Honestly I don't want to continue this fanfic. And at this point I'm only continuing it for you guys, so (here it is) if you, as the reader, want more I need you to message me, give me some clue as to what YOU want to happen next. I honestly don't know what to write so message me, (so no one else knows) and I will give you a shoutout and write your idea. I really need this guys. If I don't get any messages I think I'm just going to close it down. Sorry.

Anyways.

-Lily ♡