|>The big wedding<|

---------------------
"All I want is nothing more,
Than to hear you knocking at my door.
Cause if I could see your face once more,
I could die a happy man I'm sure."
-Kodaline
---------------------

It's your alarm that wakes you up. Opening your eyes is a chore itself, you're definitely not ready for today and what it brings. Thomas shuffles next to you,

"Morning love" he mutters in his British accent,

"Good morning" you sigh, sinking back into your pillow,

"We should get up" Thomas shuffles "it's ten to nine"

He starts to unfold the covers but your not moving. You just want to live in this bed for the rest of your life. Why are you doing this again?
Thomas is out of the bed and walking towards the bathroom. He's wearing nothing but boxer shorts, the muscle in his back outlines his fragile body. He's perfect.
You close your eyes and for a few split seconds think you might actually be able to go to sleep. You spread your legs across the huge bed and grab all the sheets. A few minutes later Thomas comes back into the room, he obviously sees you sleeping so he briskly walks over and jumps on his side of the bed, shaking you and telling you to wake up.

"C'mon! You can do this" he takes the sheets off of your body, your wearing nothing but his top and a pair of undies. He gives you a huge hug before picking you up and making you sit, not lie, on the bed. Your eyes are still closed and he's attempting to make you stand up, but your concentrating all your weight on the bed. Finally he gives up and falls onto the bed laughing.
After a few more seconds you fall next to him, both of you laughing. After you calmed yourselves down he turns to you.

"I really do love you" he smiles

Before you can reply he puts his hand around your neck and gently pulls you closer. He kisses you and you kiss back. You get that tingly feeling for yet the billionth time. You decide to pull away,

"I'm going to have a shower" you smile into his face,

"Can I join?" He says with a cheeky smirk on his face

"Nope" you say twirling out of the room and leaving your fingers on the corresponding wall before you retract them and start to take off your clothes.
Once your fully undressed you hop into the shower and turn the water on. First it's cool, then it gets hotter.
You wash your hair and by the time your ready to put conditioner in the small room was filled with that much steam that you cant make out anything. A few minutes later you hear the bathroom door open and a gush of cold air fill the room, not enough to evaporate the steam but still a lot.

"Thomas" you say "I know your in here"

You hear more shuffling. Any bet he's going to try and scare you.

"RAH!" You hear from behind you, you jump in the shower nearly slipping over.

"I hate you so much Thomas!"

You hear giggling, then the shower door opens and more cold air comes in. It's Thomas.

"Thomas?! Do you mind, I'm trying to shower!" You try to push him away, but he's too strong. He comes closer and you try again, you push your hands against his chest but the water of the shower makes your hands slip. Is he naked?

"Thomas.." You say blankly, you look at him and see he's totally nude, the steam only allows you to see his chest but he looks even more muscly with water dripping down him. Oh god damn. What are you going to do with this man?

"I needed a shower?" He smiles and looks at you,

"I forgot how beautiful you were without all my shirts on" he chuckles