Performance of the dramatics

-----------------
"I thought I was learning how to live,
Whilst in reality I was learning how to die."
-Some depressing quote by some really famous dude. Let's be honest
It was probably Shakespeare..
-----------------

Your all in the living room when you hear the knock. Ki, Will p, Dylan and Cameron are all still asleep. Ava, Thomas, Layla and yourself are all sitting around the table. Cam insisted on sleeping in the big boys room.

"I'll get it" Thomas says putting his cup of tea (so british) down and walking across the room to the door. It's either your brother and his girlfriend, the neighbours or Derek. Your really hoping it is not the latter. Funny that, how life just has to ruin a perfect moment. You honestly, for a split second thought that it was the neighbours -Lilian and Bradley, but no. Life just has to prove you wrong doesn't it Lara; -their in front of you stands not only your brother and his new expensive girlfriend but also Derek. And Mrs. Burns who is your publicised. Yay life. Thomas says a hello to my sibling and his attachment while Derek slips past. Here we go. You go ahead and excuse yourself. You walk over to the door and say hello to Penelope (your publicised)

"Hello Penny, what's going on?" You smile and hug her,

"Oh nothing dear I just wanted to get some photos maybe? I'm working on something, your wanting more jobs yes?" She asks

"Job opportunities? Yes!"

"Okay well I'm working on something very big, a news article that will show you off, so can I get some family photos?" She walks inside, camera in hand,

"Oh- well this isn't everyone, nearly everyone is still asleep." You motion for the door but she just slaps my hand away gently,

"Oh no troubles, here get in the photo"

- - - -

So in the end. Penelope had ended up with one, very horrible photos of yourself and Thomas hugging Layla -cameron was still asleep- in the far left, then Ava hugging Thomas and standing sort of apart from Derek, Derek awkwardly placing his hand in mid air, attempting to place it around Ava's neck. #fail. Then Will and who you believe to be September (yes. September is her name), his expensive girlfriend. After penny had left, everyone started to get up. By 10:00am everyone was wide awake and hungry,

"Mum, what's for breakfast" Cameron and Layla ask in unison whilst attacking each other.

"I'm cooking Canadian style pancakes and scrambled eggs. It won't be ready for a while so go outside and wait." You look outside. The gorgeous sun was out and the children's playground was looking beautiful. The tree house you and Thomas had made last year was still standing, sort of? Well it was in a tree so it wasn't really standing. FLOATING? Whatever.

"Yes!" Cameron fist pumps and shoves Layla out the door,

"Hey, don't push your sister" Thomas says grabbing cam and throwing him into the air. You don't know where it comes from, because your husband isn't that muscly, but Thomas is so strong. So very strong. You walk over to the stove and see that the bacon and eggs are cooking. The pancake mix is ready to be made and all you need to do is cop up some bananas.

"Do you want me to finish cooking Lara?" Thomas says grabbing you from behind and whispering into your ears.

"Oh, okay, if you want?" You shiver. He spins you around and kisses you lightly on the lips.

"EW! What the hell Lara?!" You hear Dylan and ki yell out in unison.

"Hey what's for breakfast?" Your brother walks over.

"Go play outside, I'll tell you when it's ready." You don't even look up.

"Ha ha. Your so freaking hilarious." He walks over to September who was sitting at the table and they start making out. D-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g !!