2

Amethyst POV

My body began to shake violently, making me jolt out of my sleep instantly. Quickly looking over to the side, it only was my dad and  he looked disgusted. Maybe it was by the thought of even touching me. 

Funny how that is, since he always loves to get his hands dirty when it came to beating me.

"You know the rules, get unpacking. He have got a lot of things to do. Now get your ass inside the house!" My dad said annoyed at the moment when he got out of the car.

That's when I notice the house, it was a modernly nice compared to the last one. From taking a looking at the front big tress surrounded the place. I didn't think for a minute before taking my bag out of the car and getting inside the new house quickly.

My dad was no where to be found, when I entered the empty house, which was relief to my understanding. He was probably in his room, hiding away important stuff. He always did that.

Going up the stairs, I look around the hallways the seemed to be present within the home, trying to find a room that I would like. Considering the house looked like it had three rooms in total.

walking all the way away from the room that I could her noises coming from, there was a room all the way to the end that was farthest away from my dad's. 

I knew that I wanted it, wanting to be no where near him. Its a fleeting thought that it will keeping myself safe, but really it was just a naive thought that I like to think about.

Checking the room out, it was simple white room with a bed already there. Guess dad already had this move on his mind. The only furniture needed is down stairs really. 

Putting my stuff down in the corner, I observing the room closely. 

It was really pretty, having one of those windowsill seats facing the outside, maybe the forest background it seemed to have. And I have my own bathroom, which was a bonus, at the other place I had to pass by my dad's room to get to bathroom.  

All I needed to do is unpack  the little things I had in my duffle bag and I was set, then I had to make him some dinner.

Taking out the clothes from my bag and hanging them in the small closet that fit my thing perfectly, I made sure to grab the special box and hide it inside the bag that I shoved under the bed afterwards.

Once I finished unpacking, I went downstairs to cook dinner. Cooking spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread, was the easiest for now. It's surprising that we had food in the fridge, considering we're only here for a couple of hours.

Maybe that's where he disappeared to because while I was unpacking, I heard the front door shut completely, making me think he left or either was closing us in. 

Spaghetti and meatballs is his favorite, I just hope he liked how I cooked it for him correctly.

Just as I finished the food completely, he came down the stairs and picked up the plate that I set down for him on the counter. My bruised face and hands ached at the thought of him throwing another plate at me in one of his fits.

After serving himself, I could feel myself get hungry and I swear I think I was salivating at the smell of the food I made.