36

Wife You Up- Russ (I absolutely love this song, makes me feel so special:))

Amethyst

Light shone across my eyes, waking me up from my peaceful slumber. The warmth beside me made snuggle closer, not wanting escape the heat that bestowed me comfort.

Heavy arms circled around me, the heat of their skin had me shivering in delight, as they brought me closer to them. This was the feeling of perfection at its finest and I wouldn't trade it in for the world no matter the offer.

He is mine and I am his, to the fullest.

It wasn't long before flashes of the night before came to me, inferno blazed my cheeks as I relished in the remembrance of pleasure. Shaking any embarrassment from myself, tilting my head up, I was given the view of absolute perfection.

Though we were both bare and my desire to run my hands through his rippling muscles, I admire the sleeping god I was blessed with, ignoring the ache in between my legs.

"Good morning, my little gem."His voice was groggy as he open his tired eyes to looked down on me.

Putting my hand to his chest and drawing little patterns on his warm skin, I felt him shiver under my touch. Confidence was building up in me, something that was rare in my moments.

"Good morning handsome." Leaning down to where I was drawing patterns and laying a soft kiss, looking at him under my lashes. He groaned as his rough hands, that sent pleasurable sparks through my spine, onto my waist caressing it smoothly.

"You're out to torture me aren't you, baby? All those wonderful touches you posses, making me feel so titillated with the memories of last night." His breath blowing onto my collar as I bit down my lip from moaning out when we placed a silky to where his mark stood proudly.

Squeezing my thighs together as I felt myself boiling with anticipated pleasure and I;m pretty sure felt it, smelt it as he took a whiff the tense air around us.

"Keep thinking those thoughts little gem, I'll just have to remind you of last night." The raging blush returned as the hardness of his member was pressed up against my thigh and his wolfy smirk as he looked down on me mischievously.

Not knowing the sudden courage and confidence that bursts through me, these words flowed through, "Then why don't you show me?" so breathlessly as I pressed our bodies against each other, his hazel eyes darkened in pure desire.

He only growled taking his lips onto my own, reminding me of last night and so much more.

We were felt sweating and panting from our activities and my body was humming in satisfaction as we laid beside each other in a content silence. Feeling him move over to me, He took me in his arms and just held me with absolute love.

"I love you, Amethyst." Storm said so quietly in my ear, I didn't have to look at him to see this emotions, I could feel him in this embrace. Turning a side from my side, I held him as well, wanting him to feel my returning love for him. "I love you too, Storm." I muttered it quietly.

I don't know how long we held each other and relished the skin to skin connect that my heart swooning with love. I've never felt love in a long time and his beautiful person showed what it felt like and more. He is truly a god given gift that pulled me from the drown darkness.