33

La song by Lewis Watson

heard that Kylie Jenner named her baby Stormie. asked my mom about the name, she said she wasn't a big fan. dying on the inside cause my baby here is named Storm.

Amethyst POV

The claiming mark that Storm had placed on me tingled pleasurably as we sat in the front seat of the car. Storm held one of my hands over the console of the car, as his other was steering the wheel, the small smile on his face showed his happiness.

I never knew such an action that I've allowed him cause him such happiness, that warmed my cold body from the weathers coldness.

The rest of the gang decided to carpool with us and the girls chatted quietly in the back about possible baby names and party ideas, as the guys were practically snoring in their seats.

"Amethyst, do you think we should do a party or just a close knit baby shower?" River asks me with excitement, as I turn in my seat a bit to face her with a smile.

Every since she told me she was pregnant, I was so happy, but a bit nervous as we were still in high school. However, I know she can make it through and she told me it was common for long termed mates to possibly get pregnant in high school.

"How about a party so no one feels left out, but have some of the patrol guards take turns for duty so nothing is left out?" I was nervous that maybe this wasn't a good idea as they got quiet. Even Storm had stopped caressing my hand gently.

However, my nervousness was cut abruptly when River and Alexis had suddenly placed smiles of impressiveness. Looking from the corner of my eye, I could see the proud look in his beautiful eyes, gripping my hand firmly into his.
"I think that's a perfect plan, Luna." Alexis teasingly said, that it made me blush at my pack name to them.

Turning back into my seat, seeing as the building was in our view. Storm placed a kiss sparkful onto the back of my hand, whispering softly "my little luna." Could he be anymore perfect, as I melt back to my seat with my whisper of 'I love you'.

~~~~~~

The school parking lot and entrance was packed with buzzing students, waiting for the class bell to ring. When we parked the car into an available parking spot, everyone just kind of threw glances or full on stared at our car.

"I still don't get why even after all the years we've gone here, they still stare at us like we're some pop sensation. I mean we aren't even that popular!" Alexis could be heard grumbling in the back as Logan chuckled beside her.

"Half the school is some the pack, so they show their respect by acknowledging us as we them. And I guess the humans sense the power in our titles, they just don't know it. That's just my guess." The explanation came from Nick as he stared out the window of the car, holding onto the hand of River.

Storm pulled his backpack from my floor seat, slugging it onto one of his shoulders, before tossing an amused smile at all us. "We should get out by now, before we start looking like creeps." We all laugh, grabbing our stuff as well and getting out of the car.

As we leave the car, walking through the parking lot to the school entrance, it was like the Red Sea parted ways for us with the greedy stares on our targeted backs. Storms arms curled around me, as I felt the uncomfortable shiver crawl up my back.