Epilogue

JOYFUL– X Ambassador

Epilogue

Amethyst

Arms wrapped around me pulling me into a everlasting warmth that I didn't want to escape as I snuggled in deeper.

Before I could fall asleep again, a chuckle sounded out from above me, vibrating around me.

"You know we can't stay in bed all day, little gem." The huskiness in his voice made me shiver as he nipped at the side of neck making me giggle.

Turning over to his side, facing him in all his magnificent glory, it would never get old in seeing him like this, so beautiful. Though, he was completely blurry in one eye, I could still see him.

His big hand sweeped the fallen hair that was in my face, putting it behind my ear, before caressing the apples of my cheeks.

The sparks seem to always run through the flesh that he always touch, even if it was simple like this, it was a raging fire.

I only leaned against his hand even more, loving him for always being there for me, my mate. He just gazed into my eyes and we were lost within another's color of love.

After the battle, Storm rushed me over to nearby pack doctor, it was gruesome, how I was left.

They thought I wasn't going to make it from the beating that I took from that cruel Alpha, he left me with broken ribs that seemed to puncture one of my organs, my leg was broken along with my hand, and my left eye was so damaged from the beating that it left me partially blind.

However, it was miracle that I even survived the brutal attack, same as Lacey who became a Lone Wolf with her mate Callum.

I may have forgiven her, but the pack didn't. She asked to be a Lone and it wa least we could do, since she risked her life from trying to get me out of Falcon Eye territory.

It was extremely hard for me to be accustomed with being partially blind, but the pack was always patient with me, understanding my faults. Storm did everything make sure I was comfortable with everything, loving me, and just being there.

It's been a few years since the attack, but what scarred me for life was having the difficulty of bearing children.

The beating, along with abuse I suffered from my father took a toll on my body, it was something that broke all of us. If I were to have one, it would very complicated and difficult to carry through the whole pregnancy, most likely resulting in miscarriages.

I thought Storm would leave me because it was an Alpha's right to bear an heir to the Alpha title, but when I voice this to him, he went ape shit.

Telling me that he would love me no matter what and that he wasn't the only one with Alpha blood coursing through their veins, River was of Alpha blood. She could bear a heir and he would be fine with it as long as I was by his side.

In that moment, I knew that we would be together forever. This was it for me, the love of my life.

"You know we have to see River and the girls today, they really wanted to see their aunty again." He trailed off playfully as he continued to nip at my neck, kissing it slowly a soft moan came out of me.