24

Thank you for all the support and encouragement, when I was feeling discouraged about my writing. I truly love you guys! ❤️

Amethyst POV

He was acting weird. Ever since I woke up after my "heat", I could feel my heart strings pull in guilt, as if I caused his pain.

Sure the pain had lessened throughout the day, but it was still there. Today was calm, I always seem to sleep through the days when we home.

Home. Such an amazing word, when you think of it. It brings a smile on my face, every time I think of this place as home.

This is my home, I can feel it deep within, like trees roots want me planted and sprout gracefully in this place of haven.

Storm was no where in site, but when I woke up there was a note taped onto his pillow. "If you wake up without me, I'm in my office doing paperwork. I love you..."

It was short, but sweet. It's thoughtful of him to leave me a note, when I wake up.

The window gave a clear view of the baby blue clear sky. Luckily, it is barely morning, as I could still see the a ray of colors bloom the horizon.

The bed was made and the bags of clothes were put away, as I had time to put them in hangers in the closet. I just hope Storm doesn't mind, that I took the other side of his closet.

My arms had been itching and kind of burning since I woke up, but I haven't touched them. I was in a tank top, my arms bandaged the stitches.

Maybe, I could ask someone to help me find the pack doctor. I remembered she went by the name Helms, or at least that's what Storm had told me, when I first got here, by my fathers damage.

Going into the closet, I take out a zipper hoodie and put it on. I walked out the door, only to crash into someone that send me falling onto the floor.

Letting out a hiss, my butt began to throb in slight pain. The person who I crashed into, immediately began to rabble apologies, and helped my get up on my feet.

Looking up, I see it's Lacy, from school. The one who tried to spill soup on me, but Storm got in front of me. After, that incident she's apologized to me and hasn't looked at me in the wrong way since.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. Are you okay, are you hurt?!" She looked genuinely worried, as she tried to inspect my body for any injuries.

I giggled at her worrying. "I'm okay and it wasn't your fault, it was mine as well." I held onto her shoulders as reassurance.

She immediately relaxes, but sees the question in my eyes. "Is there something wrong Luna, can I help you?" She once again is worried.

"Oh I'm just trying to find Helm, do you know where she is?" Waving off any dangers for her, she looks dazed for a moment before coming back to reality.

That's a little weird.

"Oh she's most likely in her office, finding most likely the cure for cancer or something." Lacy says jokingly as she talked about Helms.

Rubbing my arm awkwardly, "Can you show me where it is, please?" A smile tips at the corners of my mouth as she nods vigorously with wide eyes.