28

Storm's POV

Her laugh synchronized with all the others, making it a symphony to my ears, as my wolf and I watched her play in the lake.

She splashed the water towards the other girls, laughing and running roughly through the water. Amethyst looked soaked to the bone, not caring about the consequences of possibly getting a cold.

She looked beautiful in her floral one piece, it clung to her in a beautiful way, suiting her best. Of course, my sister and Alexis tried to put her in a two piece that may have almost loose control completely. I almost ripped the arms of my chair off, from how I gripped it.

Even though Nick and Logan were mated, I hated that they even glanced at my mates when she came out of the tent in the two piece. I wanted to rip their eyes out and my wolf was begging to do it without hesitation.

However, Amethyst took one look at me and ran back inside the tent with a small smile on her face. It was shocking that she wasn't scared, since I knew my eyes were darkened in self restraint, my wolf begging to come out.

When she came out of the one piece with a huge smile on her face, she ran after the girls in the lake. Leaving me alone to calm myself down because she looked gorgeous in whatever she wore, it didn't change.

Now, the guys and I were sitting in their abandoned chairs, watching over them, enjoying their happiness from here.

I'm still slightly pissed from my sisters low patience, I never got to tell Amethyst about the process, but I'm humble of how it turned out.

"Come on, guys! Have some fun will yah!?" Amethyst shouts from where she stands in the water, strands of her soakedhair covering her beautiful face. Her blue eyes were crinkled in happiness, smiling at us.

The sky darkened with each passing hour and the wind was beginning to pick up. Probably would have left me a wake of goosebumps, if I wasn't so naturally warm, being a werewolf.

"How about you come over here and get changed into warmer clothes." I shouted playfully, but in reality I really wanted to run over there and dry her up. She could catch a cold or something, being human and all.

Standing up from my chair, I quickly grab a towel from our bags that were on the table, ignoring the amused stares from Nick and Logan. I could careless about what they thought, as long as Amethyst is safe and healthy, then I'll be a worry wart as long as I want.

Tuning back with the towel in hand, I see her shivering in the chair I previously sat in, hugging herself closely. I practically ran when I saw that, trying to get her as dry and warm as possible.

Wrapping the towel tightly around her, she snuggles into my chest, her wet hair dampening my shirt. Luckily, the lake had these public bathrooms and shower, maybe later or tomorrow morning we could all shower since it was really late right now.

"Come on, little gem. Let's get you dry before it's too cold." Murmuring quietly against her damp head, seeing as the others went on to coaxing their mates out the cold lake as well.

"Is there a shower here or do we have to wait until tomorrow to take it when get home?" Her whisper was tired, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"If you want, we can go to the showers tomorrow. You look tired and I'm pretty you're a bit hungry from all the messing around in the lake." Kissing her forehead before pulling her light body onto my lap as I sat us onto the chair.