Ruinous and Marvelous

Hey guys I have to apologize, so sorry I have been seriously slacking lately but I got a lil discouraged. Anyway I'll  keep updating and thanks so much to those of you that gave my story a chance.

"...No, I don't know you and I would appreciate it if you stopped acting like you know me." I lied.

I didn't know what else to do, I couldn't  say he was my mate with Vivian and the rest of my pack standing right there.

For a second I saw a flicker of pain in his eyes, before they hardened again.

"Look, your a groups of kids, too young to have thought this through. I have allies, packs stonger and bigger than my own, the elders council, and more will fight to kill you, childern or not, if word spreads that your holding my pack hostage. So why don't we make a deal?"

He was right, we didn't think this through all the way, it was a rash decision made by Fenrir and I went along with it.

"....what did you have in mind?"

"You don't have to be rogues anymore, you can join my pack if you release us-"

"You think we're stupid?! If we join your pack we'll be treated worse than rogues, you'll  probably try and kill us."

"No...you will be under my protection, this is the only option for you, either face life with my pack, or death by the council."

"Thanks for the offer, we'll sleep on it."

"You have to cho-" Fenrir slaps the tape back on Dorians mouth. And turns around to face us.

"What are we gonna do now fen? I told you this would happen. Christ you never think about the consequences do you?!" Vivian was furious, she was right after all, his plan was half-assed and we shouldn't have gone through with it.

"I'm...I'm sorry ok? I just thought-"

"No you didn't think, now what are we gonna do?"

"Guys...maybe we could join them? I mean we would still get to have a big house and all this cool stuff, plus more protection, I say its a good deal." That boy marcus steps in, he makes a good point actually.

Everybody is silent for a while comteplating the idea of joining this pack...actually it seems like a good idea, except for the fact that my mate is in it.

"Lets just sleep on it." We all paused to look around the room, and then started upstairs to sleep in the bedrooms.

"Wait wait, we need someone to sleep down here with the prisoners."

We all looked at each other then to the prisoners lined up on the floor with chains.

"I will" I come back downstairs and head over to the couch on the far end facing Dorian and his people.

"Then I will too." Vivian walks over to me.

"Ok thats stettled, we'll see you guys in the moening." The rest of our pack heads upstairs to pick out there bedrooms.

Me and vivian start rolling out covers and placing pillows on the couch. She can't sleep without me because she sometimes has nightmares from when she was abused by her old pack, and I'm the only one that can calm her down when she wakes up in tears.

We were about to lay down when I noticed we couldn't just leave them tied up like this, they wouldn't be able to sleep.

"Hey shouldn't we get them pillows or something?" I gesture toward the uncomfortable looking wolfs.

"What are you talking about? They're fine, come lay down."

"But how will they-"

"Amelia, they. Are. Fine. Now come lay down."