Sickeningly sweet

Ok so I've been wanting to upload faster but...just so much drama in my life right now I really wanna lock myself up in a cave and just write my books and read *sigh* to bad I know no caves. So this chap is gonna be Dorians pov..cuz he's  sexy and deserves it xp hehe comment, tell me what you guys think, point out any grammar errors so I can fix them. Thank you guys so much for reading and giving my story a chance

Dorian (pov)

I could smell them. From the second they stepped foot on my land I could smell their disgusting scent getting closer and closer.

I had all of the people in the pack that were under the age of 17 sent to a second base we have hidden in my territory so they would be safe. The rest stayed behind to help fight. The rogues didn't say how many of them would be showing so we had to be prepared for anything.

Everyone was getting ready and preparing, with each passing moment I could smell them getting closer. It was time go, we would cut them off before they could reach the pack house.

We were waiting and ready when a small group of kids showed up in front of us.

....what the hell is this? I thought we were supposed to go to war with a pack of rogues, not a group of kids probably still going through  puberty. There was one boy that looked at least 16, none of them could have been older than at least 20. This would be a slaughter if they weren't  so young, they must not know what their doing, their just a bunch of delinquents.

"Are you the rogues asking for a fight?"

"oh, we weren't askin mate." Someone I assume is their leader steps forward.

"I am alpha Dorian and this is the winter pack. What do you want?"

"I'm alpha Fenrir and I'm pretty sure we made it quite clear what we want Dorian."

I can't help the growl that escapes my mouth, I won't face such disrespect. "thats alpha to you rogue."

"Ughh whateveeeerr enough with the formalites, I'm getting bored. Lets say we get started, yeah?"

"This will be a slaughter."

"Yes I agree...for your pack that is." My men get the signal and rush forward, it shouldn't take much to take out this pack of kids.

They stand there a minute with a amused look on their faces but I don't understand, they should be scared shitless. when my men are a couple feet away their leader Fenrir calls someone to the front.

"Amelia!!Come out and play darling!"

A girl rushes out to the front of the pack and stands there for a few seconds as if taughting my men. The second I saw her, my whole body went stiff and I could smell something so sickeningly sweet that it had me on edge, like strawberrys and vanilla cream. She had midnight black hair that framed her cute little face perfectly. She wore a tight shirt that said "came to conquer", how cute, and see through stockings with black hearts on them.

"Mate!" my wolf howled and danced with delight.

I was about to call my men off when she raised her hand up as if to stop them and the higher her hand went, the higher in the air they went.

They start to growl and wiggle in confusion. They try to run but they are stuck in mid air like some force was defying gravity and trapping them up there.

"What the hell?" Was my mate Amelia the cause of this?

Their leader steps forward to stand beside her.

"Oh this is our darling secret weapon. Isn't  she just the cutest?" He puts his arm around my mates shoulder, I would love nothing more than to rip that arm from his body. "Amelia wrap this up for us will you?"