Unexpecting

Sorry this chapter might be too long...or too short? Anyway might be borin but picks up in next chapter promise. Comment, tell me what you think~enjoooyy@.@

Amelia (pov)

Like all storys, mine has a begining and a end but my end might not be so happy ever after. Life has not been the easiest for me, its been cruel and brutal, but its also been good to me since I have my girlfriend. My girlfriend Vivian Eves and myself, Amelia Carson have been brutalized by loss and it has made us brutal in return.

We are rogues and have been since the age of 16. We are apart of a small pack of rogues living in a small house on the outskirts of the woods. We steal, kill, and basically do anything we want. We don't kill unless we have to though and we never hurt childern...we do some morals.

Our pack consists of 17 members , mostly rogues close to my age rage, I just turned 20 on march 2nd. We have a Alpha who goes by Fenrir hes 23 and one the most important people in my life. Hes kind to me, kind of like a brother.

We don't have many fighters in our pack except for Fenrir, Vivian, Ethan and Mason. We don't really need many since I'm strong enough to protect the whole pack myself, I'm a witch/wolf hybrid. I carry traits from both supernatural beings making me twice as powerful as anything on this earth. I can crush a entire pack of 500 with the flick of my wrist if I wanted to.

Leaves and twigs snap under my feet and I take more steps forward with Vivan lurking behind me.

we decided to play hooky and go hunting for deer while the rest of the pack was out buying grocerys and doing chores. They had stayed up all night cutting coupons since our pack funds are kinda nonexistent.

In wolf form my fur was silky and pitch black like my raven hair. I had dark purple eyes and bits of gray coated my paws. Vivian's wolf was redish brown matching her short red hair in human form, she had evergreen eyes and a pink snout. I thought she looked absolutely adorkable.

I guess you could say I'm bi. I started dating guys in my senor year. I've had three boyfriends so far and all relationships failed miserably. My first boyfriend pressureed me to have sex all the time and when I didnt give in he would repeatedly hit me and when he was done he would cry about it and say how much he loved me and how sorry he was.

My second boyfriend didn't hurt me physically he was actually sweet at first...or so I thought but he hurt me emotionally, saying my parents died because they couldn't stand having a whore and ugly bitch for a failure of a daughter.

My third boyfriend was overprotective and jealous so when I started working as a waitress in a resturant he accused me of flirting with all the guys to get tips...and then he did something I thought would never happen to me...he raped me.

Every time these guys hurt me I would go running to Vivian and she would immediately drop what she was doing to help me. She would die for me if i needed her to. And needless to say all three of those men are dead now because Vivian killed them all the second I told her how they hurt me.

I realized that we might have crossed the line of friendship when one night I was hanging at her house, we had a few drinks, words were said and we had sex...girl style. Anyway she confessed that she was in love with me since highschool and I thought since we were always so close that we might be mates but so far nothing like that has happend. So we started dating and have been for 2 years now. And I've never been happier.

After hours of lurking we finally see the deer we have been stalking, eating something sticking out above the frozen grass. Vivian is a few meters beside me and signals for me to make the move as I'm closest. I lurk closer so I don't miss when I leap for its throat.