Akito - Right Here

Akito isn't the best person. I know this. I know this better than anyone.

Akito is selfish. She always asks for the moon. I found this out just by being around her. 

Akito was harsh, I discovered this when Hatori found someone he loved, Akito was not fond of this. It's the reason Hatori is partially blind in one eye.

Akito was sick, I've always known that she's sick physically and some would argue she's sick mentally too.

Still, I love her. I care about her, flaws, and everything, even when she's at her worse. Some believe I stay by her side because it's my job, but that's not completely right. While I was assigned to care for Akito, the way she spoke to me was entrancing. It was so different from how she spoke to other people.

My job was to make sure she felt well, to make sure she was comfortable, and to make sure she was okay overall. I wasn't supposed to grow so close to her but listening to her talk as often as I did it became apparent that I had learned quite a lot about her.

I found I like the way she says my name, (Y/n). I also like the way she gazes out the window and the way she talks to other people as well.

I may be the closest person to Akito who doesn't detest her and that's okay with me. It's okay because I would be willing to gift her the moon when she asks. We have an understanding, even if we don't talk much. Akito trusts me, I know she does. Why else would she allow me to give her those soft kisses goodbye when I leave the house for the night?

No matter what Akito would do, I would remain by her side because she's the one. I know she is. I love Akito Sohma more than anyone in the world.