Kyo - Among Us

I hadn't ever played Among Us with real people before so I figured this would be interesting. Yuki, Kyo, Tohru, Uo-Chan, Hana-Chan, Kagura, Shigure, Momiji, and Hatsuharu were already in the lobby. Everyone's usernames were easy to decipher.

Yuki: Username: Yuki Color: Black

Kyo: Username: KitKat Color: Orange

Tohru: Username: HondaCivic Color: Pink

Uotani: Username: Yankee Color: Blue

Hanajima: Username: Wave Color: Purple

Kagura: Username: KyosWife Color: Cyan

Shigure: Username: FakeWritersBlock Color: Green

Momiji: Username: CutieBun Color: Yellow

Hatsuharu: Username: White2Black Color: White

Me: Username: (Preferred Username) Color: Red

"Tohru what's with the username?" Uo asked.

"Oh, Y/N said it'd be funny," Tohru said I chuckled as Uo just seemed disappointed with my pun.

"Well, it's certainly creative" Yuki stated.

After a few seconds of mindless chatter, the five-second countdown began and my screen went dark.

I waited for a moment and then the screen lit up blue. Crewmate.

"Oh thank god I'm not ready to play this yet" I muttered. I glanced at my other monitor. I had to make sure I was muted.

I left the cafeteria center table and went left. I opened my map seeing the several marked spots. I took note of the four marks in electrical.

"Are you- I hate this game" I sighed. I stopped first in Navigation and centered the steering then turned around where I passed KitKat and KyosWife. Kagura must not have liked how I was sticking around the two of them because very suddenly the lights went out and suddenly Cyan was shooting my character in the head. "Dammit," I muttered.

I sighed as I looked at the half of my body that remained on the floor of Storage. I flew over to Electrical to take care of those tasks since I had nothing to worry about now. I was in the middle of matching the calibrator when Yuki's body was discovered.

"Aw, man... Yuki died too, that sucks" I opened the chat.

Yuki, who killed you?

Ms. Uotani

Oh, so it's Uo and Kagura?

Yes

I think Kagura didn't like how I was hanging around her a Kyo
She shot me in the head :')

Ms. Uotani found me in Navigation and snapped my neck

For some reason, I found this incredibly funny. Yuki's formal talk mixed with the general chatter of the game just didn't fit quite right.

After a very interesting round of Kyo sounding like he was being threatened into vouching for Kagura the imposters won.

"What was that Kyo?" I teased.

"Shut it!" He called and I started laughing.

The next round started up and 'IMPOSTOR' lit up on my screen and I sighed.

"Oh no..." I muttered. I was aware that Confirm Ejects wasn't on, which would be a key component to the bullshit I was about to pull.

Once I was off cooldown the first thing I had to do was take out Kagura before anything, my second impostor was Hanajima which was good. She always seemed to be on the same page as me.