Love Me, Feed Me, Never Leave Me _50: Pandeia

Start from the beginning

~Hades~

Her lips was an ecstasy on my body, so soft an passionate.
"Pandeia." I moaned as she bit the inside of my thigh. Sucking her way to my length and she took it in her mouth and I gasped at the sensation as she slowly begins so suck on me. Her mouth moving slowly up and down, taunting me to no end.
Then she begins to use her tung and my hips buckled and I threw my head back.
"Fuck Pandeia." I hissed when she moved faster and slowed again. She was keeping me from going over the edge.
Absolutely torturous. Absolute bliss.
Then she moved her head faster, I fist her hair and she groaned. The vibrations sending me more pleasure.
"Fuck yes, Pandeia." I groaned and she moved faster and faster with every movement and noise I made.
Her hands was digging into my chest and hips, restraining me from moving.
"Fuck Pandeia, I'm gonna..."
She sucked every last drop of my release. My body felt so drained.
"You are a vixen my queen."
She giggled and laid on my chest.
"I didn't know I was one till I met you my king." She smiled, her smile portrayed innocence, but her eyes held mischief.
"What am I going to do with you?" I kissed her, our tongues fighting for dominance.
"Love me, feed me, never leave me."
I laughed at that.
"I will."

~Pandeia~

A few days later we finally left the room, I imagine that I have that sex glow on me because once we got started we couldn't stop. Hades made sure to point that out, making me a blushing mess. "Come on my darling Wife, let's gobsee Athens."

He took me to the tourist destinations in Athens. I knew we could go whenever and so, but this was just so much fun. He took me to the national gardens,

 He took me to the national gardens,