Bonus-This Wife Of Mine: 54_Hades

"Oh come on, that is not something I wanna see."
Zagreus turned around and bumbed his head on the door like he is scarred for life.
My wife laughed while getting herself properly dressed and I just smirked.
I was shamelessly pleasuring Pandeia when our poor son walked in.
"You'd think after so many times this has happened that you would knock for a change." Pandeia pointed out, now dressed in a beautiful dark green dress that I want to ravish her once again.

" Pandeia pointed out, now dressed in a beautiful dark green dress that I want to ravish her once again

Zagreus grumbled but placed papers on my desk, scrunching up his nose when looking at the table.
"Why don't you just do it in the bedroom like normal people."
I smirked again while Pandeia blushed.
We've done it all over the palace and the bedroom was a very dangerous place for us, we really go at it in the bedroom.
"You want us to go to the bedroom now?"
"But you just...never mind I don't wanna know." He grumbled and walked out blabbering.
Pandeia planted herself on my lap again and kissed my cheek.
"We are traumatizing our son." I bit her ear and she shivered.
"You told him it's his own fault, besides, do you want to tell him we did it with him once in the room once?" She paled and shook her head. "Dear Olympus no!"
I peppered kisses on her neck and she moaned. "I love you so much my wife."
Her hand went through my hair and pulled on it. I knew how much she loved neck kisses.
"I love you so much my husband."
We were planning everything for the trip in two days when we and our daughters are going to my sisters realm. Macaria and Melinoe will help her daughter,Seleia, while she is on earth.
Light knocks came from the door and we smiled, "Come in Aria."
Their beautiful daughter Macaria walked in.
Her white hair was in a thick braid that reached the floor. "What is it Aria my child?" Pandeia asked.
"I...I just wanted to let you know that...that I was going with Thanatos to finalize everything before the trip."
"Oky Aria, be safe and enjoy it."
Aria gave a small smiled and blushed.
"I will."

I frowned, not liking the bond my daughter and Thanatos have.
"Oh don't look so scary."
I growled, "I just don't like the fact that Macaria has such a close relationship with my right hand man."
Pandeia laughed, "Yeah, might as well get over that love. Their bond is not gonna break real soon."
Pandeia predicted that Macaria and Thanatos will end up together in the future. Me not liking it one bit, made sure that Thanatos was kept busy and away from Macaria. But unfortunately their paths do cross.
"Stop frowning." She kissed me and I invade her mouth and she moaned.
"Why don't we take our son's advice and take this to the room?" She purred in my ear and very fast we were in our room.
Oh how I love this wife of mine.
"Is this your attempt to make me forget that Thanatos might or might not become my son-in-law?"
I ask as we fell on the bed.
"Depends, is it working?" She purred and nibbled my ear. I growled and held her hips tightly.
"Maybe a little."
She loosen my tie and her finger trailed by torso.
"Ssshhhh, your beautiful wife is going to let you ravish her. It would be rude if your mind is somewhere else."
I kiss her lips. "Indeed it will be my wife." She gave me her dazzling smile.
I never knew I could be loved...that is was impossible, but here she is, loving me with every fibre of her being. I am truly blessed to be able to call her my wife and to love her everyday.

🌸🌸💮💮

Introducing my next book...
Kind of a sequel to this book but not completely.

Following the path of Seleia, the goddess of sea creatures

She must spend time on earth to control her powers and her mother sent two persons to help her since she has no knowledge of earth besides what resides in the sea.
Macaria and Melinoe the daughters of Hades and Pandeia.

Being placed on a lakehouse near n werewolf pack is bound to get interesting. Especially if the Moongoddess Selene is up to no good.

💮🌸💮🌸

So what do you guys think?