Shadow Demon Without A Name_11: Hades

"What the...?"
Just as I was suppose to continue my work I hear him screech.
Great just great. "What is that thing?" Pandeia asked. I turn around to fave her.
She didn't look creeped out by him like most people do,she's more fascinated than anything else, trying to poke it.
"That is my sacred weapon and you just pinched him, he hides inside my cloak, or more like possess it. He is not verry happy right now. It's a shadow demon." He was hissing at her, you could see its white sharp teeth and his red eyes are beaming.
"Ahw I am sorry little one.", she approaches him, I wanted to stop her because he hates anyone that is not me,but she toutched him and he...
Purred?
Well that's a new sound. "Ahw aren't you the cutest thing! What's its name?" Her violet eyes meet mine as my shadow twirled himself in a small ball in her hand. "He does not have one, why should he?" Her brows furrow. "Well then, don't you think you should name it?" The shadow demon looked at me as if it's asking me why I did not name it yet. "I don't feel the need to name it." She gasped and petted the shadow.
"Fine then, I'll give it a name! Don't worry little one." She cooes.
The shadow demon circles her in excitement and she giggles. It's wierd seeing him act like this. "I'll name you Yami!" That's a stupid name and yet he purrs. "You like that don't you, Yami." He purrs again in delight.
Alright then this day has been to much surprises for me, starting with my new wife. "Now I must attend to bussiness matters." I make my way to the throne room. "Wait! Can I come with you?" Her eyes shined with excitement and full of hope. "No, I do not need you! Don't be clingy and just go to your room."
"But I..." Before she could finish her sentence I teleported to my throne room.

"I thought you might be spending time with your new wife Lord Hades?" Thanatos comes out from the shadows. "I do not have time for meaningless chatter with that, that woman, when I have the underworld to run." I am currently busy with paperwork. He places himself on the seat across from me. "Alright tell me atleast you showed her her room."
"No I didn't,why?"
He gets angry, "Are you mad, she's a woman alone in your domain Hades, any demon could snatch her up, she doesn't even know the place so she might get lost, it looks like one of our demons can just break her like a stick. What if Azreal finds her hhhmmm, do you want the wrath of Zeus if something happens to her?!" He keeps on rambling about the possibilities of what could happen to Pandeia. "Alright! Jusy shut your mouth dammit I'll go find her."

We've been searching for two hours and we still could not find her and I was beginning to get worried. "Anything Thanatos?"
"No nothing." Where the hell could she be? She's not even here for a day and she causes me trouble. What a nussiance.
Suddenly we heard a blast comming from the kitchen and we didn't think twice before we made our way to it.

Once we entered we saw that the whole place was blown up! Pitch black and smoke, nothing else. "Boss, good to see you." It was Azreal, his once long blond hair is covered in black substance along with his whole body. "What the hell happened here?"
"Well you see...."
"Hades!" I follow the voice just to see what should be Pandeia, but instead she's just like Azreal, covered in black substance. "What are you doing Pandeia?" Thanatos was seconds away from losing his mind. "Well, I didn't know where my room was, so I just walked around till I could find my room. Not that I will find it anyway I don't know what my room looks like. And then I ran into Az here, we had a little...talk.. And then we end up in the kitchen and I wanted to bake you something. Here!" She shows us a pan of, what should be some kind of cookie, is just burned black. "Az have some!" He wanted to refuse but the plate was in his face. "Yeah sure." He took one bite of it and turned greenish if it was even possible. "I'm out!" Thanatos says before dissappearing. "Aahhww, I wanted to give Thana one too. So Az do you like it." Her eyes were gleaming up at him, he looked really uncomfortable and he looks like he is about to die. "Ah, it certainly has a unique taste." He smiles at her,but it lookes more forced. Seeing Azreal like this is something new to me, so obedient. "I'm so glad." Her smile makes him look down and blush. I felt a pang in my heart, which I could not describe. "Here Hades, have some." She now turned the plate to me. I was not gonna eat that.
"Pandeia, you adress him as Lord Hades." He looked worried for her, he must not know yet. "Why should I call my husband Lord Hades?" She tilts her head in confusion and Azreal pales. "You...you and Lord Hades... Married?!" She jumps, why is she jumping? He meets my eyes, "My Lord, is this true?" I confirm and he slouches to the ground. "Great, gone for one year just to find you are married. Great, and to such an Angel as well." He mumbles under his breath. Yami suddenly came out from nowhere and hissed at him and he jumps in a fright. "Hades, try one."
"I do not wish to eat such disastrous food. It's burned to a crips, don't insult me!" She retreats her plate with cookies. Her head fell to the ground. "I see." She puts the plate down and Yami devoured it.
How can he eat that? But Pandeia's mood brightens again. "You liked it?" Yami purrs and she jumps in joy. Wierd much and it seems that Azreal is having the same taught as me. "Uhm Hades... I was wondering if you could..."
"Sir we have an emergency!" Great, just what I need to escape her. "Great lead the way." and just like before, I disappear before she could finish her sentence.

🌸🌸🌸

So what do you guys think about Pandeia and Hades?