What Do We Do With The Food_19: Hades

The window from my office shows me a view of Pandeia walking around the castle grounds, Midnight walking alongside her, happily playing with the creatures that roam there.
It still amazes me that she tamed the catzie.
I asked her once why she wasn't afraid of the beast in the underworld. She was very much confused by this question. She said that she has no reason to be afraid of the animals, they did nothing to her. I realized then that she was the perfect queen for the underworld. A queen that they deserved.
"Oh dear husband of mine, will you come with me with the garden?" Pan sticks her head into my office from my window.
"Pandeia how are you up here?" I panick and rush to her, but then see that Midnight made himself bigger so she could reach my window.
This woman!
"Don't worry Husband, so, join me?"
She's been making it a habit to call me husband for some reason. It's now very rare for her to call me by my name. Maybe if she's mad or when we are conducting bussines together.

She is looking all happy and smiling, she is wearing the light plain green dress, mint I think it's called. It flows beautifully with her body and even though its plain she looks magnificent to me.

"Not now Love, I have to get these preparations done for when Triton comes to settle bussiness

"Not now Love, I have to get these preparations done for when Triton comes to settle bussiness." She gives me, what I now know as, a pouty face. "But I wanted to do it together, you promised?" she pufs up her cheeks, she looks simply cute. "I know, but now is not a good time." She sits down on the floor, her legs are tucked in so her head rest on her knees. Feeling very sorry for herself. "Then when will be a good time?" She's like a child good grief. I learned that her moods are affected by the moon. On a new moon her mood is kind of gloomy and she can be easily upset and you have to be careful how you say things. She is most violent then as well so you have to be careful then. As the moon circles to a full moon she gets happier, and as the full moon goes back to a new moon she goes from cheery to gloomy. But on the first quarter and third quarter of the moon her emotions are all over the place, kind of like a toddler, but I wouldn't dare tell her that.
And right now, it's the first quarter. Gods help me with this woman. "I'll tell you what, Triton is coming, so why don't you perk up the throne room, plan the menu with the chef and set up his room. We want to make a good impression now. I'm sure you are capable of that and when he leaves we can go pick flowers for the garden, alright?" She instantly perks up. "Oh that sounds wonderful, I'll go get everything ready! Thanks Husband!" She rushes over to me and kiss me on the cheek before running off. Like tornado or something. "Come on Yami!" Pan calls from outside the room and My shadow emerged and followed her voice. "She didn't even notice me." Azreal looked down, such a sad face.
"Don't look so offended Azreal, you know what she is like and you did stand in the corner like a scolded child. She wouldn't notice you." Azreal and Pan are very close companions and he often assist her in her duties, but sometimes he has to help me out when Thanatos is away. I still don't know what happened between them for Azreal to be so loyal to her.
"Of everyone that you could have married, it had to be the one who's moods are related with the moon phases. Fantastic!" He grumbles alot of inconsiderable words, but he knows he likes her that way. "True, but be honest, the palace is never boring."
"True Hades, now let's get back to getting things ready."
A call stops us from our work. "Hades, sorry for the unexpected call." If was Triton.
Before he could speak Someone knocked on the door.
"Enter."
The maid walks in with some food. "Lady Pandeia sended these over, please enjoy." She leaves again. "Anyway, listen, I'll be bringing someone along with me. I hope it won't be a problem. I know how you don't like people."
"No it won't be a problem Triton, as long as it's not Zeus or Ares I'm fine." You could hear him laughing. "Alright then, see you tomorrow Hades." I was really in no mood for Zeus or Ares, but I think that should they be here they would be all over me and Pandeia. Trying to talk dirty. I will not allow Pandeia be involved in such awful conversations.
Azreal and I looked at the food in front of us. It was horrifying. "Sooo, I presume Pan made these." It didn't even look like food. Pandeia cannot cook even if her life depened on it and the only one who eats her food is Yami. "I assume so." Where is my shadow when you need him? "Can't we just throw it out?" Azreal suggested. "Sure, and then Pandeia will see since she loves to wander outside." He pales, "Never mind, so what do we do?"
"I have no idea." We stand there looking at the food. "Lord Hades, I have returned...oh my, what dire situation do we have here." Thanatos joined us, but stopped immediately when he saw the food. He was already dreading this situation.
"A very dangerous situation Thanatos. We must thread this carefully." We keep eyeing the food. "I'll say, the end results could be most unfavorable for us." Thanatos eyes the food again and he pales a little.
"Way to state the obvious Thanatos, still, what do we do Hades?" Azreal attempted to touch the food, but it moved. "Ooohhh my soul, that's it I'm out!" He tries to leave, but I grabbed him by the collar. "You are now part of this, you cannot escape."
So now the three of us were standing there, looking at what should be food, having no clue what to do. So this is the level we have fallen too.

🌸🌸🌸

I just laughed at the image on my head of three men staring at food, not knowing what to do. 🙈🤭🙈😂

Comment
Vote
Enjoy!