Pretty Please?_40:Pandeia

I've been pregnant for about six months now and Hades has been fuzzing over me non stop.
"Lady Pandeia, how are you today?" Mafisto ask. I was at his lair for my daily  check up to make sure the baby and I are fine. Hades wouldn't have it otherwise. "Little out of breath, but other then that. Pretty good." He hums in approval while he scans my belly with his hand that glows green. "Well everything seems to be in order. I would advise you tell Lord Hades right away." I wanted to object but I knew I couldn't. "He's been worried alot, hasn't he?"
Mafisto was not big for sharing, but somehow I always managed to get something out of him.
"It would be an understatement m'lady. I've never seen him acting quite like this." I love my dear husband, but he can be a bit overwhelming when it comes to me. She normally doesn't mind at all, so she blames it on the pregnancy hormones. "Yes I suppose, well, let me be off and tell Hades the news." I ventured of the throne room of my husband. I didn't even made my presence known yet when Hades rised from his throne in a haste to me. "My Wife, are you alright? Did something happen? Is the baby alright?" He fussed over me while tucking my hair behind my ears. He looks at me lovingly but he was laced with worry. "I'm alright Husband. I just came from Mafisto and he says everything is fine with me and the baby." Hades shoulders seems more relaxed after I told him that. "Good,that's great. I was worried." I could only roll my eyes at him, he is always worried no matter what. "I also wanted to ask you something." He walks us over to his throne and place me on his lap. "What is it you want to ask?" I am very nervous to ask him,but it was now or never. "Well, since I've been well for a while now. I wanted to know if maby, that I can have a baby shower?" His face scrunched up from confusion. "A baby what now?" I giggled at his response, he may be king of the underworld but he is new to pretty much everything that didn't involve ruling a kingdom. "A baby shower. It is a party thrown in honour of the mother and the baby. Bringing them gifts and have cake and tea. Can I have one?"
"No I don't think it will be a good idea love." I pouted at his response. "But why not?" He rubs his eyebrows and took a deep breath, I still have hope that maby he will say yes.
"Pandeia Darling, you know how I feel about people in the underworld. I simply do not approve. The Underworld is not meant to be partied in." My shoulders sagged. "Pretty please, just this once. I promise it won't be big. Just my mom and sister. Athena and Artemis and Hecate as well and even Hera. That's all." Hades growled at my replie. "That's one to many to be in my realm, I will not allow it." He seemed to be very stubborn on his resolve. "Pretty please Husband, it would mean alot." I am pretty sure I am making a puppy like face to him and he closed his eyes. "I cannot give in to your every whim. I cannot allow you to have a party. It's much to dangerous." I could feel my tears forming on the back of my eyes. "Pretty Please, it won't even be like a grand party or anything to long?" I was trying hard not to cry. I really wanted a baby shower.
"No Pandeia and I will not say this again. You will not be having a baby shower!" He raised his voice at me, practically yelling at me. I feel myself getting mad and sad and then suddenly nothing.

I slowly stood up from his lap. "Very well, as you wish. This is afterall, your realm and I am just simply here. I must retire." I didn't even give him a kiss. "Pandeia..." He took a hold of my hand but I slowly removed his grip on me. "You have work to do, let me not be a bother any further." It look all my strength to walk away, but I did and I ran into Sebastian. "Are you alright Pan?" I didn't want to replie so I just walked ahead, leaving a confused Sebastian behind. All that was in my mind now was that I wanted to retire to my own bed and that I really wanted a baby shower.

🌸🌸🌸

Hades made her very upset, he shouldn't get a pregnant woman mad. 🙈